Favourite Kirby game?

I love almost every Kirby game, but I think the best one is Kirby Planet Robobot. Special mention to Kirby Super Star Ultra, Return to Dreamland, and Triple Deluxe.

Kirby Squeak Squad for the DS was my favorite back when I still played Kirby games. I remember having fun times with it as a kid.

Here are my favorite main series games.

1. Dream Land - A fun short romp with versatile difficulty options and fun power-ups.
2. Adventure - The most beautiful graphics on NES and over 20 copy abilities make this super fun.
3. Dream Land 3 - A soft colored pencil art style, animal friends with their own unique skills, a unique goal and new character to acquire the heart star in each stage, fun references, an amazing soundtrack, and more make this my favorite Kirby game tied with Kirby 64.
4. Kirby 64 - I LOVE the 2.5D perspective, creative ability combos, graphics, and crystal shards to get in each stage, as well as the setting and new characters.
5. Amazing Mirror - The decision to make this game have non-linear maps makes this the most unique Kirby game to date. It also has fun treasures.
6. Squeak Squad - This sequel to Amazing Mirror brings back linear stages but puts emphasis on the treasure hunting, has new abilities that never returned, and introduces the Squeak Squad. It was also Flagship’s last game.

Now for my favorite spin-offs.

1. Block Ball - This is a fun breakaway clone with four copy abilities, a boss at the end of each level, and score goalposts to reach.
2. Tilt ‘n’ Tumble - You get to control Kirby by tilting the GBC or GBA in real life, which tests your skill greatly. It also has a selection of unique sub-games and a nice soundtrack.
3. Battle Royale - This online (prior to the 3DS online shutting down) multiplayer game has you partaking in 10 fun events in a 3D space. You have a selection from over a dozen copy abilities, all of which function differently.

I have two favorite games at the moment!

-Return to Dreamland: The first mainline Kirby game I played and the game that got me into the series! The multiplayer is fun and Magolor is one of my favorite characters! I still remember beating the final boss with my brothers, it was one of the few times I could get both of my brothers to play any game together.

-Kirby's Dreamland 3: Also one of the first games I played (via Dream Collection) and I just love the way this game looks! The crayon look just speaks to me personally. I also liked finding all the heart stars in the stages.

That's one of the hardest questions I can be asked. Umm...
I really like Kirby's Return to Dream Land, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Kirby Planet Robobot, and Kirby and the Forgotten Land. I don't really have one I like more than the rest

Back