• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Favourite non popular villagers?

SayuriAng3l

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
If this has already been done, feel free to delete this..

Who are your favourite non popular villagers? As in not villagers like Apollo, Merengue, Rosie, Beau etc..

Mine are Papi, and Puddles... love them! Also many more, but yeah.

Man, they are too many. Can I say who are my favorite popular villagers instead? It's a shorter list, lol.

I don't know whether he will count as a non popular character (He is tier 3) but I say Clyde is my favorite. ♥

my man Peewee
i lost track of tiers awhile ago but i know he's never getting out of 5

Joey, he's cute. I had him in a town way back and he's totes awesome.

Also Curlos... damn man dat fluffy ball.

also.. idk about Wendy but she was always my favorite peppy :D Idk she's so.. fluffy and fun .. hha that sounded weird.

Oh.. and.. Gaston and p much everyone with a nice mustache.

and that blue bunny.. Pippy?

Sally, Sheldon, Ricky, Blaire (surprised about her!), Doc, Chadder, Derwin...etc

Just too many. :(

Last edited:
I lovelovelove Gabi and Gaston, my li'l bunny babies <3

I also fell in love with Ken (ninja chicken) while visiting a randomer's dream town, and he will be mine.

Cube the penguin is T4, and I love his little cross-eyes and how every shirt he wears stretches massively across the middle; lazy villagers should be chubby.

Doc definitely he's a cutie, I never had him but I always see him and I really want him to show in my village. (But I already have 10..)

Derwin, Vlady (I had Vladimir in my town twice and I loved him), Bettina is an absolute cutie she's in my town currently, Becky was actually my favorite of my first town Fauna was my second favorite after her actually, Frita has a cute design and concept I love all sheep villagers tbh, Baabara is my favorite in my most current village tied with Phoebe she's been growing on me, Portia for Shakespeare name, Puck for same reasons, Soleil is really cute one of my favorite hamsters next to Vladimir, when I saw Rocket in my first town I was so mad but she grew on me and love her so. Geez I could go on there's too many. Oh and I can't believe I forgot Gabi from my short term town, she was my favorite.

Last edited:
My favorite is definitely Freckles! She's absolutely adorable I adore her plus peppy is my favorite personality :)

Hamphrey is my baby...also love Ken, my rooster who will hit on anything that moves, lol.

Ah I checked out Ken (first time hearing about him) after reading this thread and I already need him in my town. <3 Love at first sight. (Well dreamie at first site.)

Back