• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Favourite Villager of All Time

Thanks the cub servant! A bit of a shake up now!

Erik and Jacques now have 2 votes... However, Punchy has had his win streak snatched! Flurry is now joint top spot with Punchy. Which will take the win... or even someone else coming forward?

1) Ribbot
2) Ankha
3) Lucky
4) Pietro
5) Hans
6) Beardo
7) Coco
8) Jacques
9) Eugene
10) Drago

There are a bunch of others who I really love but who just didn't make the cut.

Thanks ZombifiedHorror! Wow, they're getting more competition...

Lucky has 2 votes... while Ankha, Pietro and Jacques storm right to the top, against Flurry, Punchy, and probably many more coming.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Retiring for the night. Keep submitting those lists, I'll add them up tomorrow.

1. Genji
2. Cheri
3. Bones
4. Roscoe
5. Tabby
6. Muffy
7. Teddy
8. Annalisa

I'm currently making a town for my favorite villagers :D Tangy is absolute #1 thought forever

10) Marshal
9) Francine
8) Nibbles
7) Static
6) O'Hare
5) Poppy
4) Snake
3) Agent S
2) Genji
1) SALLY! <3

1. Snake
2. Genji
3. Rolf
4. Fang
5. Sterling
6. Klaus
7. Ken
9. Elvis
10. Doc

I really love jocks and crankies okay. They have the best-looking designs!

Hmmm, such a hard decision... but Phoebe is definitely my favorite of all time.
Honorable mentions to Doc, Ankha, Diana, and Kyle.

In no particular order: Jeremiah, Alfonso, Lucky, Drake, Freckles, Anchovy, Wolfgang, Coco, Monique, and Bettina.

I pretty much loved almost all my villagers on WW, CF and the original...I have more favorites, but those are just like...my FAVORITE favorites, y'know?

Chief, he's my number 1. Any shirt looks good on him, and I've given him the lunar rover and drum kit so his house looks cool now!!!

1. Beau
2. Shep
3. Lobo
4. Melba
5. Vladimir
6. Zucker
7. Papi
8. Hamphrey
9. Sylvia
10. Flurry

Thanks all. Some very surprising twists this time..

People with 4 votes are: Marshal, Flurry and Genji. In a very surprising twist, Punchy completely loses his win dropping down a lot! However, Tangy steals the throne from Punchy, and Flurry, and all the others in a surprising burst of popularity, gaining 5 votes. Keep em coming!

Back