• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Favourite Villager Species?

tinycomet

^ u ^
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
White Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
Leif
I've seen quite a few threads discussing the positives and negatives of having an all ---- town, and I got to thinking...if I were to choose one species to live in my town, which would I choose?

So, now I'm asking you guys, because why not? (Feel free to rant about other species if you want, but please don't hate on others for having different opinions >.<)

cat villagers, of course! and dog villagers are a close second :)

You should make a poll! :D
My favorite species I'm guessing are usually species I end up liking more of:
Squirrels
Deer
Bunnies
Horses
Elephants
Goats :)

Sheep,Cats & bunnies.. but maddie is a exception of the dog rule.

You should make a poll! :D
My favorite species I'm guessing are usually species I end up liking more of:
Squirrels
Deer
Bunnies
Horses
Elephants
Goats :)

1. I was going to , but I wanted to allow people to elaborate if they wanted to, or rant and stuff :3
2. The goats are wonderful!! I've only had Kidd and Nan, but they were great villagers!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sheep because I love them and they have cute little scarfs!!!

The scarf thing is adorable! :3

The scarf thing is adorable! :3

I love it so much!!! A lot of the sheep are such nice colors and it's a good change of pace to have the scarf rather than a shirt covering their bodies//messing up the color palette of the villager.
It's so much easier to get by when a sheep changes to a bad outfit choice than when any other villager does imo; it's less noticeable

All the wolf villagers look pretty great.. none of them are freaky looking or downright uggo.

I like a lot of the cat villagers as well but there definitely are some freaks and uggos in the cat category.. cat-egory

1UUae2t - Imgur.jpg
I have towns of ducks,pigs and frogs but I think the ducks might be my favorite.I like how Nintendo made them small and a bit cartoony.If I ever made another single species town it would probably be with the big bears.

Wolfs, sheeps and deers.
Love them! I think that they get the most unique designs~

I love it so much!!! A lot of the sheep are such nice colors and it's a good change of pace to have the scarf rather than a shirt covering their bodies//messing up the color palette of the villager.
It's so much easier to get by when a sheep changes to a bad outfit choice than when any other villager does imo; it's less noticeable

Exactly! Like with Pietro, the scarf thing works perfectly because the scarf doesn't *really* clash with his fur. Fur? Idk..fluff :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wolfs, sheeps and deers.
Love them! I think that they get the most unique designs~

I love the wolf design so much! And I love how they have clothing that matches their...colour scheme(?) (Deer are adorable and sheep have scarves and its great)

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 198379
I have towns of ducks,pigs and frogs but I think the ducks might be my favorite.I like how Nintendo made them small and a bit cartoony.If I ever made another single species town it would probably be with the big bears.

1. I love that picture
2. The ducks are adorable and they're so small and cute ^u^ (imo)
and and 3. The big bears are great :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last edited:
I think I like them all equally tbh. :p

But I think Cubs are pretty great. :)
Squirrel and Cat villagers seem nice too.

My signature should pretty much tell you what my most favorite is.

I also like the hamsters, rabbits and sheep.

Back