• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Felicity for DLC/Event/Gracie items

briiiijou

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (6) +
i've got her in boxes and would like at least a few of the items listed in the link in my sig, so make some offers and i'll decide which one i like best i suppose?

Last edited:
Autumn leaf chair,
cat tower,
sweets table.

Gracie is actually selling the sweets set in my town so I might be able to get you a few more sweets pieces.

- - - Post Merge - - -

When do you plan on ending this?

in a few hours, i just want to see what kind of offers i can get but i like your offer so far. if you could get the sweets player that'd be cool. sorry if i'm a bit informal, i'm new to the forum

Sweets player? I have that in my house and I'm willing to part with it for a few days if Gracie doesn't have it in stock today.

alright no one else is biting (i'm so impatient haha), your offer's good and i'd like to get a new villager in soon so i'll take you up on that! i'll add you and open up in a few minutes!

Back