• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Felicity's Cheap Hybrids [OFFLINE - OUT OF STOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have more hybrids! The list is updated in the first post!

NOTE: I WOULD ALSO BE WILLING TO TRADE 5 OF ANY OF THE HYBRIDS I HAVE LISTED IN EXCHANGE FOR 1 PURPLE PANSY.

Last edited:
Ok that's fine. I'll add you. Your town or mine?

I have lots of space in front of my train to drop, so that might be easier. Let me lay everything out for you real quick and then I will add you and open up. Make sure you add my cycling town FC :)

I have lots of space in front of my train to drop, so that might be easier. Let me lay everything out for you real quick and then I will add you and open up. Make sure you add my cycling town FC :)
Alright, let me know when you're ready!

Great! There are a couple people ahead of you, so just keep watch because I try to be quick. Which town do you prefer?

That's fine! I'd like for you to come to my town, I have a ton of space in front of my train station & I'm close to my upgrade. :lemon:

My town if that's fine. I'll add ya :D

Great. I will add you and let you know when to open as soon as I finish up :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

...i'm assuming you're all out of blue violets and pink lilies, then?

Yes, sorry! Haven't been able to update the first page yet. I will try to do that ASAP.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's fine! I'd like for you to come to my town, I have a ton of space in front of my train station & I'm close to my upgrade. :lemon:

That's perfectly fine. Just keep an eye out on the thread, and I will let you know when I'm ready to head over :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Madoka: About to add you and head your way :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Madoka: You might have added the wrong FC. Add my cycling town FC, and as soon as I see your gate, I will head over :)

[SUB]If it's not too much trouble, could you send me a personal message when you're ready? [/SUB]

I love how so many people like to buy in bulk <3

All orders have been taken care of.

Anyway, I am low on stock again so I'm closing the shop for today, but I hope to have more within the next couple of days :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back