• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Felicity's Cheap Hybrids [OFFLINE - OUT OF STOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I have the black lily? My town c:

And the blue lilies if they're still there c:

Last edited:
Hello, could i buy all your orange and black tulips please? I would like to do the trade in your town, if thats ok with you?

Hello, could i buy all your orange and black tulips please? I would like to do the trade in your town, if thats ok with you?

Sure! So that would be 11 orange tulips and 7 black tulips.

The total is 180k. I have one order ahead of you, but it should not take very long. I will post as soon as my gate is open for you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

can u buy 3 black tulips ? If u like u can come to my town

I'm sorry. After Trio's order, I will only have 8 orange pansies left in stock. But I should have more hybrids to sell as the weekend goes on :)

More hybrids in stock! Please read the directions and supply all required info when you order. Thanks :)

All orange hybrids? Please!! I really need them!
I'll probably give you 5x 99k as it's much easier than 400k :3

I would prefer to go to yours

Last edited:
sorry im on mobile so this is kinda difficult, but we can trade at your town.

All orange hybrids? Please!! I really need them!
I'll probably give you 5x 99k as it's much easier than 400k :3

Poe posted just before you, I'm sorry :\ I will only have 8 orange pansies and 2 orange tulips left, but they are still yours if you're interested.

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry im on mobile so this is kinda difficult, but we can trade at your town.

Thanks :) And yes, that's fine. I'll post her when my gate is open for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back