• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Few items - Paying tbt

pipty

Almost struck the lotto
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
8249-5654-6885
Orange Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Purple Crescent Moon
Planet Glow Wand
Enchanted Bloom
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Purple Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (418) +
As sourced from moridb.com

- 24 hour shop banner
- 24 hour shop basket
- 24 hour shop clock
- Air purifier
- Bathroom shelf
- Beauty salon cart
- Bread basket
- Bus stop stand
- Casablanca lilies
- Celeste ribbon
- Cheese
- Chihuahua ornament
- Donburi
- Donut box
- Flower fairy set (wig, boots, dress, wand)
- Futon mattress
- Galaxy floor
- Glass partition
- Gray patterned floor
- Greenhouse box
- Hanger rack
- Hot snack case

Prefer to buy at least 5 items per deal. Also note my timezone which is +8gmt!

Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will usually be on in the morning. If I'm not replying, blame the timezones :blush:

Hi! I have a RV shop, feel free to check my shop out, the only thing I don't have is the 7-11 items, and fairy set/chihuahua ornament or anything from Harvey's shop. :)

Last edited:
Hello. I have the...

Flower Fairy Outfit
Your 24 Hour Shop Banner, Clock, and Basket
Cheese
Chihuahua Ornament
Celeste Ribbon
Donut Box
Galaxy Floor
Bread Basket

I also asked people I know for the other items. How much for the above items (TBT) would you be wiling to give? I was planning on using some of those things, so please keep that it mind.

Below are the items I bought from others throughout the night. Please keep the below items in total with the above items.
- Beauty Salon Cart
- Gray Patterned Floor
- Donburi
- Futon Mattress
- Hanger Rack

Last edited:
Hello. I have the...

Flower Fairy Outfit
Your 24 Hour Shop Banner, Clock, and Basket
Cheese
Chihuahua Ornament
Celeste Ribbon
Donut Box
Galaxy Floor
Bread Basket

I also asked people I know for the other items. How much for the above items (TBT) would you be wiling to give? I was planning on using some of those things, so please keep that it mind.

Below are the items I bought from others throughout the night. Please keep the below items in total with the above items.
- Beauty Salon Cart
- Gray Patterned Floor
- Donburi
- Futon Mattress

Thanks for your help, will 500 be an OK price?

Last edited:
I'm not so sure I can get you everything. I still need the; bathroom shelf, air purifier, bus stop stand, Casablanca lilies, glass partition, greenhouse box, house hanger, hot snack case.

I will try to find those items... but, for right now. How much for what I already listed?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just got the hanger rack. Will add that to the list.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also. There are 2x bread baskets. Need to get rid of one anyways. If you don't want to pay for two, one is free.

I'm not so sure I can get you everything. I still need the; bathroom shelf, air purifier, bus stop stand, Casablanca lilies, glass partition, greenhouse box, house hanger, hot snack case.

I will try to find those items... but, for right now. How much for what I already listed?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just got the hanger rack. Will add that to the list.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also. There are 2x bread baskets. Need to get rid of one anyways. If you don't want to pay for two, one is free.

I'll set the price at 500? Its OK if you can't get me everything!

- Bread basket
- Futon mattress
- Glass partition
- Greenhouse box
- Hanger rack

i can get the above items if you still need them

I'll set the price at 500? Its OK if you can't get me everything!

Ok. Let me know when you want them! 500 TBT sounds good.

- - - Post Merge - - -

She still needs bathroom shelf, air purifier, bus stop stand, Casablanca lilies, glass partition, greenhouse box, hot snack case.

Those are the items I will not be getting her! :D

Ok. Let me know when you want them! 500 TBT sounds good.

- - - Post Merge - - -

She still needs bathroom shelf, air purifier, bus stop stand, Casablanca lilies, glass partition, greenhouse box, hot snack case.

Those are the items I will not be getting her! :D

send me a pm when you can trade! i'll be on for about an hour now, for tmr will be on afternoon time (in my timezone!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you! I could get her the rest. :)

100tbt?

I actually need to sleep! I will be on 7 AM UTC-6 for a few (10-30 minutes) and will be available anywhere after 5PM UTC-6

Sorry. Weekdays are always busy. :p

Last edited:
Back