• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Final Fantasy Sig

SL92

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I'm not sure how good this is, 'cause it's my first approach at this style. Let me know what you think, and give some suggestions if you have any.

ffsigna9.png
_________________________________________________Heheh, if you found this, hey. Figured I'd leave a little note here, this sig marked a turning point for my making graphics. Nowadays I'm working on skins more, made a very professional Mario one a few weeks ago. For the record, I was going to make a skin for this dump - but Storm decided to "tweak" it to fit the place. Like I give a damn if old skins had black text, mine doesn't, it looks horrible. Well, beggars can't be choosers, like they say, and I took the skin back.

Yes. YES! Thats great! Just one suggestion, maby for the transparent text, don't have it's opacity too low have it a bit higher and erase some of it with splatter and square brushes to give it a distorted look. Also have both texts closer together.

Very nice, you're coming along.
7/10

Thanks for the info and comments, I'll work the text more in the next sig. I figured the best way to have the background reflect the render, I duplicated the render 3 times, rotated them around, merged the copies down, and rippled them. I then set the layer to overlay, giving it a neat look on top of a grunge background.

Back