• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Finally found it!

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
I've been looking and looking, but I haven't been able to find a flag for Salem that really captured what I want the town to reflect.

I live not far from Salem, MA, and that's where the name originally came from, but I'm also a fan of the Wishcraft Mysteries, which take place in a little part of Salem called the Enchanted Village. I wanted to tailor my town more toward that idea.

I've been looking online, hoping to stumble across something that would fit, as I did for Hollowyn, but no luck. So, I took matters into my own hands and created my own QR code.

I started with the Witch Salem uses, simplified it, and changed both the background and foreground to match my town's color scheme (I'm using mainly Fairy Tale items). Here's the result:

View attachment 234955

It's softly colored, which I like. The colors aren't perfect matches to the Fairy Tale PWPs, but it's the same feeling, and the silvery-grey Witch works nicely on the background.

All in all, I'm rather happy with it. Now to work out something for a few paths.

Attachments

• Salem Town Flag.JPG
    Salem Town Flag.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 27
Thank you! I'm very happy with how it turned out, especially since drawing isn't my strength.

Yeah, great flag! It's always nice to have one that reflects the theme of your town. :) As for a path, maybe convert that design to greyscale and make it like a tile? Sort of how I did with my path. Even if you didn't want it to be the whole path, but rather just a tile here and there, I think it'd be cool. c:

Thanks you. :)

Ooh, that's a thought. I could use them as stepping stones, and maybe mix in one with the color wash, just as an accent here and there. Thanks for the idea!

Back