Finally Returned, ISO Watering Can

Korundur

Bells
Hello all,

I've been on the bell tree forums for a while (I think I initially was trading flowers, got a tiny bit into turnips, but never got into trading villagers and furniture) but it's been a while and I haven't been active, plus haven't introduced myself so here we go. Just some quick background I keep losing AC towns (it's driving me nuts); My first town I felt like I worked hard for then one day my 3DS stopped working and my data couldn't be recovered. So I got a new 3DS with the warranty and started over the first time. After a while, by fault of my own, I broke my 3DS with a spill and Nintendo won't touch those and so my data gets lost again. Once I got another new 3DS, a bit before the welcome amiibo update, I started anew and had a long going town I put a lot of hard work into, had 4 villagers with fully upgraded houses (one was my wife's villager, one was an ex-friend who up and deleted the whole house even though I was the one putting the furniture in and lost all my gracie stuff), then pretty recently one of my cats spilled water on a bunch of my electronics while I was out. I turned everything off, waited for them to dry, but the 3DS didn't make it; I guess the battery shorted out. I had been months without a 3DS and was discouraged to buy a new one since Nintendo wasn't offering support anymore. I caught one of the deals on Walmart's online store for $100 and my dad was really cool and bought it for me, I waited a week for the ability to add my Nintendo account and get my stuff back, and finally started the fourth town.

Sooo it's been a wild ride, and I wanted to see if anyone had some spare hybrid flowers and at least a normal watering can bc they won't give me one and all my flowers are dying :( My last town I had gotten the rest of the golden tools and a decent amount of bells (idk if they had cheated or have obtained them various ways but I was thankful nonetheless) and so if someone has some spare of those, that would be awesome!

I also have New Horizons and have some stuff I could possibly trade you there for stuff on New Leaf! I'm on my second town, because my animal crossing switch had a power issue two months into having it, my data wasn't recoverable, and I lost thousands of hours of gameplay since Nintendo didn't want to cloud save, harshly including ACNH, Splatoon 2 (I think this was the worst to lose my data for bc all those splatfests, all that gear, 1000% main story mode that is super bland to go through, 100% Octo Expansion, my ranks in ranked and salmon run, etc), and Pokemon Shield (I lost basically all my fighting pokemon, tons of shinies, including my japanese shiny 6IV ditto that was probably most important of them to me, and the two legendary wolves from my two runthroughs, so I've had no motivation to go through that lackluster story mode twice again to get them, struggling with getting through it for even my main game after restarting) so nonetheless I've had a heck of a time. Then after over a month of not having my Switch, I got it back, where shortly after they introduced the town cloud save so what inconvenient timing. I'm definitely still not close to being at where I was at before but I still feel like I have a decent amount of progress including my fully upgraded house and nook store, basically all the hybrid flowers, and have been collecting like crazy which I've never done in previous main series animal crossing games.

tldr: Newish to posting in forums. Looking for someone who can give me at least a watering can; hybrid flowers and upgraded tools would be cool and I could trade NH items for them and bells. Just want to recover after a lot of unfortunate losses.

Last edited:
Welcome back to TBT! I just read all of that and wow, sounds like you’ve had to deal with a bunch of stuff. I’m sure someone here would be more than happy to trade you the items you need! :)

Welcome.gif

Back* I'm sure people here will help you get all the items you need, and sad to hear about the switch problem. :/​

I have so many hybrid flowers just chilling in my beach. I've been too lazy to throw them but hey, you can have them!

Back