• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

Acnl_starfall

Acnl addict
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
October Birthstone (Opal)
Red Cosmos
Tasty Cake
First I want to say sorry for not putting up a blog yesterday at all😥😥 I am SUPER busy on Tuesday to Thursday during the summer. So here's what happened on Wednesday and Thursday:

August 12 2015:

I watered.my flowers and got no hybrids:( then Agnes pinged me and wanted something:

View attachment 236032

FINALLY after 2 months she is moving I Am grateful.........

Then I went tortormiers island (is that how you spell it)😁😁
I went on a tour

View attachment 236033

And finished in less than 5 minutes I think but got a gold medal:)

View attachment 236034

Then I went back home and saved and quit for the day

August 13 2015:

I had a orange rose as a hybrid today. I found a lost item and asking half of the town it belonged to Freckles

View attachment 142464

I then decided to open 2 museum storage thingys: one for flowers one for clothes because I have sooooooooo much of both:

View attachment 236035

I wanted to show you some of my hybrids in the room...... That's only half of what I have I should start putting them down but I don't know where?.......

View attachment 236036

Then I found Chrissy was sick I bought her medicine:

View attachment 236037

Out of all my villagers none of them have been sick except for Chrissy who has been sick TWICE....... Girl you need to change your diet...........

So hoped that you liked my blog for these 2 days I will be back soon with more blogs.......

If you have any questions regarding to ACNL ask me and will answer them also if you want me to visit your dream town put your DAs in the comments and I will totally check them out.......

BYEEEEEEEE

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 502
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 19
I know right I thought of doing that way before but to open up a space cost 10,000 bells is a downer because for me 10,000 is sort of a lot but it's totally worth it

Back