• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Finally!

nerdatheart9490

Pokemon Professor
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Bella is leaving my town! It took a long, long time, but she's finally moving out :) I'm hoping to get Stitches to move in after Bella leaves.

I'm working a lot on pwp and growing flowers. I just got the Beautiful town ordinance up and running, so I can start the hybrids I brought over from my old town. It's roses of every color :) And I've been doing the diving to get pwp suggestions. So far, out of all the pwp's I want, I've only gotten the modern bridge. I really want the stadium lights, but my jock villager REFUSES to suggest any pwp. I think he senses that I'm going to kick him out as soon as I get that pwp unlocked. I don't like the jock villagers :(

I'm also trying to get a perfect town so I can upgrade the town hall, and I'm saving up TBT to sell off for IGB. I'm hoping to start up my fourth human villager soon, and I want money to finish his house right away. I already have all of the furniture ready. I just need a spare account for plot resetting. But soon I'll have all my dreamies and won't need to plot reset :)

Okay! I'm off to bother Rudy until I get my stadium lights! Bye :)

Back