Find the Koroks at Windfall (Bonus Qs Added!)

windfalldodo

Bells
Carnival Coins
Feedback
100% (68) +
Visit my dream island of Windfall and play a minigame!
Find a ladder + gift to the left of Resident Services.

Find the Koroks
6 Koroks are hiding on my island!
They are crafted leaf masks placed on the ground; only one is hiding inside a house; none are hiding at the beach; only one korok per general area.
All of them are accompanied with the text "Yahaha! You found me!" on the ground or on a customised item nearby.

Bonus Questions

1 What sort of creatures are playing a board game at the beach?
2 What color are the flowers in Montys yard?
3 Which 2 types of food are the villagers enjoying in the residential relaxation area (back of the island)?
4 What kind of small area is just left of the campsite?

awindfall8.jpegawindfall6.jpegawindfall2.jpeg

About Windfall
Stay at the lovely inn with rooms of all seasons, enjoy every flower in the game on display outside, - and check out the summer flower fair where the villagers sell all kinds of flower crowns, the island`s specialty!
You can also relax and have a picnic with the teddybear family, or get creative crafting your own lantern in the spooky pumpkin area. And more! ^_^

Dream Island Address
DA-4810-4701-4543.

awindfall.jpegawindfall4.jpegawindfall3.jpeg

Last edited:
OMG! I love your island! I was just thinking about it :3

It brings me great joy to look for them. Are there new locations or are they the same ones as last time?

OH HO HO! I see there is an extra one! I think last time I visited there was only 4-5 of them. Now there’s a bonus sixth one? :3

OMG! I love your island! I was just thinking about it :3

It brings me great joy to look for them. Are there new locations or are they the same ones as last time?

OH HO HO! I see there is an extra one! I think last time I visited there was only 4-5 of them. Now there’s a bonus sixth one? :3
Oh - it is the same as last time I`m afraid, the DA has not been updated as I reset last summer. Happy to hear you had fun looking for them last time though, thank you for the feedback! :) And if you have a DA yourself or one you recommend, feel free to share it!

i would be cheating to ask for another prezzie because i did this last year and it was awesome! its still awesome by the way :)

Bump. I am keeping this game with a prize open throughout Easter, in case anyone wants to play. I added four bonus questions for extra fun! ;) Honestly, the 7 people in all who has played the game was more than I expected and So Fun, - thank you so much! Happy Easter everyone! ^_^

Update: The prizegiving is now closed, but the game and DA is ofc still open for anyone who wants to visit & play! ^_^ Thank you so much to everyone who played the game! It is always so lovely to hear people enjoy it ^^;

Back