• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

FINISHED Bathroom! (Pictures) :D

It's a nice bathroom, congrats on finishing it.

This thread is really wanting to make me work on my house now (it's a mess, it's more like a warehouse than a home). I should start buying some cabin and wooden items.

The Island shop, it costs 30 medals. Its a desired item so a few traders over on the Retail Board normally stock those... but for a large price tag.

I'll have to stalk my island store... and the retail thread lol.

Your bathroom is very beautiful! I now trying to complete some series (like the rococ?, it's so beautiful!), maybe I'll try to style my house like an actual house after I get 150k points

My house is an actual home and I'm pretty proud of the way it's going right now ^_^ It's not completed yet considering that my bathroom needs to be expanded and furnished a little more but otherwise it's pretty much perfect. My layout is this:

Main Room - Living Room (Needs a different wallpaper and some more matching furniture)
Left Room - Kitchen (still looking for the Kitchen Island!)
Right Room - Bathroom (Needs one more expansion and some other bath themed items)
Upstairs - Bedroom
Basement - Nintendo items

I don't intend to get a back room because it will removed a huge section of wall that I'm using. Plus I just wouldn't have any ideas for what to use it as. Maybe a guest room for when my close friends visit my town? I dun know yet :p

I only have a fully upgraded main room, a fully upgraded second floor, and a newly added basement. I plan on making the main room my living room and the second floor my bedroom. Once I get the two side rooms, they'll be the kitchen and the bathroom. The basement and back room I'm still deciding on. But the HH Showcase homes have helped me a lot when ordering stuff for my rooms in the future!

Back