• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ❥ Fiore ⋯ [❧ Boxes ⟡ Canberra ☙] ⋯ Last Villager ❣ ~(=^‥^)_。

Madie

twitch.tv/madiestreams
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (38) +
❥ Fiore ⋯ [❧ Boxes ⟡ Canberra ☙] ⋯ Last Villager ❣ ~(=^‥^)_。

998927p7vnzvtz22.gif
tumblr_mcgs71eGb51qk7xcmo7_r1_100.gif
998927p7vnzvtz22.gif

Qzg6VvG.gif

Hello Forum! I'm Madie the mayor of Fiore. I'm currently cycling out any and all non-cat villagers. I've already gone through several villagers all with no luck of receiving any cats... If you see any villagers I post here that you have been looking for feel free to take them off my hands! I will not however be parting ways with any kitty cats that move in.

998927p7vnzvtz22.gif
tumblr_mcgs71eGb51qk7xcmo6_100.gif
998927p7vnzvtz22.gif

Currently fixing to move:
✿ Canberra - Koala - Uchi ✿
Comments: Not yet in boxes, not original
N/A

'*~ Dreamies ~*'
❥ Punchy ❣
❥ Merry or Rosie ❣
❥ Bob ❣
❥ Ankha ❣
❥ Kiki ❣
❥ Felicity ❣
❥ Lolly ❣
❥ Kabuki ❣
❥ Kid Cat ❣
❥ Olivia ❣

【~~~ヽ(=^‥^=)丿~~~】

998927p7vnzvtz22.gif
tumblr_mcgs71eGb51qk7xcmo9_100.gif
998927p7vnzvtz22.gif

For the most part my cycling is FREE however if more than one user wants the same villager you may place an OFFER to win my favor. THIS IS NOT FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

I accept: TBT, IGB, Furniture, Collectibles, Rare Items you name it! Just make the offer and I'll let you know if I'll accept it:)

Also it is not necessary to trade me a cat!! I know that's what my ultimate goal is however I won't deny someone else the chance of receiving one of my unwanted villagers. That being said there's no guarantee I will accept your offer.

Other than that all I have to say is be fair and happy trading!

998927p7vnzvtz22.gif
tumblr_mcgs71eGb51qk7xcmo2_100.gif
998927p7vnzvtz22.gif

Looking to Lurk?

If you are trying to find a particular villager feel free to fill out the form below to be added to my lurker list! Only three (3) villagers per user. NO LURKING FOR MY DREAMIES! Please read through my Dreamies carefully before filling out the form.

。.:*・?☆.。.:*・?☆.。.:*・?☆ ~(=^‥^)ノ◎~ 。.:*・?☆.。.:*・?☆.。.:*

wigflip-ds (1).png wigflip-ds.png

₍˄?͈༝?͈˄₍˄?͈༝?͈˄( ͒ ु??̫? ू ͒)˄?͈༝?͈˄₎˄?͈༝?͈˄₎₍˄?͈༝?͈˄₍˄?͈༝?͈˄( ͒ ु??̫? ू ͒)˄?͈༝?͈˄₎˄?͈༝?͈˄₎

Reserving Villagers

You see a villager in my town you have your heart set on? I'm usually not one to turn down dreamies so reservations may be discussed. Keep in mind I WILL NOT BE PARTING WITH CAT VILLAGERS. Only ask to reserve villagers that are already living in my town.

Reservations don't need to be offered upfront and are not accepted in advance, however your reservation may be outbid! In this case you will be notified and offered to raise your offer or it will be voided.

@xinggan - Carmen - Offer: N/A

┫o(^‥^=)~ ~(=^‥^)o┳

998927p7vnzvtz22.gif
tumblr_mcgs71eGb51qk7xcmo3_100.gif
998927p7vnzvtz22.gif

VILLAGER FIXING TO MOVE

tumblr_mszw6m0eBd1swv1eco1_500.png
✿ Canberra - Koala - Uchi ✿​

"It's never too late to start over."​

Style: Sporty
Appearance: Pink koala bear

Welcome to your village today!

Last edited:
Please Give Me A New Home!
rod.jpg
Rod - Mouse - Jock
Currently Up For Trade!!

Moving Today!
Rod - Mouse - Jock
Act now or offer will be voided!

Last edited:
Hi! I'm currently actually cycling out my all cat town. I'm not tting too much so
It'll be slow, but
I'm getting rid of Lolly
Merry Kiki and Rosie. Want me to
Message you if any decide to
Move?:)

Very interested in taking rod, was just about to start cycling for him myself. May I please adopt him? I won't be home for a few hours but I can pm you and offer bells for him!! (assuming I will,be available around 7pm est)

YES PLEASE! That would be amazing!! Thank you so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah sounds good as long as no one else wants him :) let me know when you're available later tonight

Last edited:
One offer has been made!
Trade happening at 7:30pm PSD.
If you're interested act now!

Last edited:
;_; dangit, I had rod move ut of my town & I haven't cycled thru 16 yet. I hope he gets claimed, bc he is so cute and neat!

yeah, i'll open the gate in a moment
gate is now open

Last edited:
May I lurk for Skye? I filled out the form, thanks. I will let you know if I see any cats!

Ditto to that + 98 TBT, maximum 200 TBT. I have 98 bells now, but running my own cycling town with the hopes of making my own TBT!
I could give you all my TBT, and then another 100TBT after I sell a villager. :)

VM me if I forget!

Back