• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway fireworks items and fireworks festival

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirbyBird

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (59) +
so its the fireworks festival in my town and you're welcome to come by for it! if you talk to isabelle at the plaza she'll give you a bopper of some sort and a firework. redd is also selling cookies at the plaza for 500 bells each and there are multiple prizes you can get from the cookies (along with a dud prize). i also have some of the prizes on the plaza including

box figurine
ultra scope
ultra machine
ultra hand
miniature car

feel free to pick them up as they're extras for me c: but please only pick them up and nothing else!

Last edited:
sure added you both and my gates are open! town name is Namu and mayor name Princess c:

sure! i'll add your fc c: once you come to my town i'll lead you to my plaza and you're free to pick up any of the furniture items there except for the candies. i need the candies for myself lol. also please dont run in my town or pick any of the flowers!

- - - Post Merge - - -

my town is open!

yes just added your fc gothwife and my town is open for the both of you! once both you arrive i will lead you both to the plaza c:

hope everyone had a fantastic time at the festival! im calling it a night now so this thread is now closed c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back