• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

First blog post

Spooky.

Lonely Heart
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Black Famous Mushroom
New Horizons Token
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Mint
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Leif
Poptart Easter Egg
I never made a blog post here because I kind of figured...it's a bit odd to blog on an AC forum. Though I also suppose I can blog about AC related stuff only, so I'm not sure why I didn't think of that. So I will!

I'm currently at a loss for my landscaping. I have a beautiful town map and perfectly plotted villagers, but I have no clue what I want, landscape wise. It doesn't help that it's fall in-game and everything looks so dead. I'm considering TTing backwards to spring so I have a lot of nice greenery again, maybe that'll help. I should visit some dream towns for inspo as well.

Put in for a username change tonight, sadly the name I wanted was taken, but hopefully they'll give me the name I want with a period at the end. If I can't be Spooky then just Spooky. is fine, I suppose. Can't win them all, even though the original name owner never posted. I hate name hoarders, ahhh

I hope you enjoy writing more to your blog. Happy first!

Your blog can be about anything, as long as it’s appropriate. It doesn’t have to be about Animal Crossing either.

Last edited:
Back