• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

First Sig

Trent the Paladin

Lv 29 Nerd
Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Father's Day Carnation
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Festive Bell
Green Christmas Stocking
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Rainbow Feather
Yellow Pansy
Pikachu Easter Egg
That I've made with GIMP. Used a tutorial along with it though, but I've got it nailed I hope.

HeheRemade.png

Comments? Criticism? And yeah, I know it's too pink. >.>

'Salright. It's empty, and really simple, but the colors are good, save for the text, which could use some work. That all said, it's better than most first sigs I've seen, mine included. I'd say go for it, you've got a knack already.

The face of the person is a but blurred out do to the pink fog... other than that, not bad.

Its okay, like SL said a little empty, and it needs a border.

Also, its not too pink. There's nothing wrong with pink =p

Erm... don't like the effects covering the render.
It has flow technically, but diagonal lines isn't usally how you do it...
It should also have lighting, and you should work on giving your sigs focal points (ie the area of the sig that your eye is drawn to)

Aside from those things, it's pretty good for a first sig since you're a beginner and all so keep improving. ;]

Back