• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

first sprite sig

TheGremp

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
V1:
Akuzasprite.png

V2:
Akuzaspritev2.png

V3:
Akuzaspritev3.png

I like this one... C&C?

I think V1 is just fine but I guess some people see things differently...

TheGremp said:
get that checked.
My vision?

No, it's because of all that red surrounding it. There's too much, and you can't even tell there's a sprite, because of the red.

that red came with the sprite, cant do anything about it

and you meant increase right? decreasing would only make it blend more

TheGremp said:
that red came with the sprite, cant do anything about it

and you meant increase right? decreasing would only make it blend more
Well, the sprite obviously wasn't a good choice, if you can't see the actual character. <.<

dude you can see it... (and I call everyone dude habitually.)

whatever I'll try and make it extremely visible...

It's extremely obvious how you created the background, which is bad because it's quite ugly.

And horrible sprite choice.

I kinda like it though I would angle the background to flow with or cross perpendicular with the slant of the sprites own red.
I don't know how some couldn't see the sprite, it was made to be that way in the midle of an attack or something.

I dropped the opacity on the background and made the sprite more visible

does it even matter? that has nothing to do with the sig

.bored said:
I really see no difference between all three versions. >_<
I don't really either.

Yyeeeaahh, I'm not a big fan of this one, for reasons that have already been mentioned...

Back