• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

First time something...

Sonicdude41

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
FirstSig.jpg

This is my first image I made in GIMP... I need some tips and such, so criticism is appreciated.

:p

Just one question, why the crap is it so big? Its like, 600 by 800, and all you did was that little part of it.

And other then that... there really isn't anything to it, its a gradient with some letters drawn on.

Well for one thing you could not have 600 x 800 extra pixels off to the side, this isn't paint anymore.

don't save as a jpeg anymore.

try doing more than what you did in paint... or else all this is for you is paint.

I don't see much in you yet... who knows, maybe you've got it in you, but not many do.

Uh, nice gradient effect? >_>

You might want to check out some beginner tutorials to get you going, dude.

Back