• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Fish Set

PrincessAurora

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Lucky
Ruby
Red Rose
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (124) +
Buying pieces of the fish set from the fishing tourney. Can pay generously in IGB or TBT.

Pieces I already have:

-Marine pop wall
-Marine pop floor
-Crab clock
-Football-fish lamp
-Squid chair
-Red-snapper chair
-Flounder table
-Dab table
-Puffer-fish TV

Pieces I need:

-Jellyfish light
-Octopus chair (x2)
-Sea-anemone bed

Thanks! c:

Last edited:
I have an extra squid chair if you'd like it! Whatever TBT donation you feel fit for it, doesn't matter to me. If you're interested let me know. :)

hey, i've got a red-snapper chair, puffer-fish tv and a flounder table! i'm not home for another 3 hours or so, however, so i get if you don't wanna wait ☆

hey, i've got a red-snapper chair, puffer-fish tv and a flounder table! i'm not home for another 3 hours or so, however, so i get if you don't wanna wait ☆

Not a problem! If I still need them when you're home I'll take 'em! Just shoot me a VM/PM when you're available. :)

Back