Fish

Why are they so hard to catch ? I can’t catch a single one and it’s driving me crazy .
Have you tried catching them by listening for the fish to take the hook instead of watching the fish? I'm not sure if I already recommended this to you, or if it was something else, but I got a lot better at catching fish once I closed my eyes and listened instead.

Have you tried catching them by listening for the fish to take the hook instead of watching the fish? I'm not sure if I already recommended this to you, or if it was something else, but I got a lot better at catching fish once I closed my eyes and listened instead.
I tried everything, fish bait , different times of day . The weather and different islands .

I tried everything, fish bait , different times of day . The weather and different islands .
Maybe try watching a video online of someone catching a fish in-game? If it's so hard for you, then there might be something that you're missing about how to fish, and watching someone else do it might help you figure out what it is. You are waiting until the fish takes the bait and not just pulling up the rod when the fish nibbles at the bait, right?

Maybe try watching a video online of someone catching a fish in-game? If it's so hard for you, then there might be something that you're missing about how to fish, and watching someone else do it might help you figure out what it is. You are waiting until the fish takes the bait and not just pulling up the rod when the fish nibbles at the bait, right?

I wait until I see a struggle then I pull the rod

I wait until I see a struggle then I pull the rod
I'm not sure what you mean by "struggle", but the fish can nibble at the bait up to 4 times before actually biting down on the bait. The fish taking the bait is louder than the nibbles, which is why I was recommending that you try fishing by sound instead.

I'm not sure what you mean by "struggle", but the fish can nibble at the bait up to 4 times before actually biting down on the bait. The fish taking the bait is louder than the nibbles, which is why I was recommending that you try fishing by sound instead.
I tried that :( but I’ll keep trying

Some people have trouble with this because they reel the line in thinking 'this has to be when they will bite' or the fish goes in to bite the bobber a little slower than it usually does and so they jump the gun or wait too long. Do this instead. Throw your line out and close your eyes so that your eyes can't play tricks on you. That way all you can do is listen to the bite sounds. Keep yourself ready to hit the button at a moments notice. See if that helps any. Good luck!

Some people have trouble with this because they reel the line in thinking 'this has to be when they will bite' or the fish goes in to bite the bobber a little slower than it usually does and so they jump the gun or wait too long. Do this instead. Throw your line out and close your eyes so that your eyes can't play tricks on you. That way all you can do is listen to the bite sounds. Keep yourself ready to hit the button at a moments notice. See if that helps any. Good luck!
thank you I will try that :)

Back