• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Fishing Guide

Valerie

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Yellow Candy
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Since I don't know Japanese, I have been looking up the names of the fish I catch, and since I was at the computer anyway, I decided to start a Drive Document of when and where I caught the fish.

***edit: here is a new doc, got info from a wiki**

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_FBMk_MtRIf4aaPWNp8HRyZoJZXdvaQrvi7aKptL5Fs/mobilebasic?pli=1

If anyone wants to collaborate, let me know and I'll add you to the drive document!

If anyone has found a complete guide, or another incomplete one, could you please share the link?

Last edited:
I'll help out too. I'll list what fish I've caught if I know the name.

タイ Red Snapper, Nov-Dec, ocean, caught at all times.
スズキ sea bass, Nov-Dec, ocean, caught at all times
コイ Carp, Nov-Dec, river, caught at all times.
ドンコ Goby, Nov-Dec, river, early morning, evening, night
イカ, squid, Nov-Dec, ocean, caught at all times
エイ, Stingray Nov, ocean, afternoon, evening
ニシキゴイ Decorative Carp, Nov-Dec, morning, afternoon, evening
フグ, Blow fish, Dec, ocean, evening.

That's not all of my catches as I've got a lot from the island as well but they're mostly summer fish.

You're welcome! I did it for myself, then decided to go ahead and make it public for whoever else is interested as well. I also have ones in progress for all the bugs and all the diving critters/ plants.

**EDIT** Fishing guide is complete! There may be some errors (translation, etc) and I will tinker accordingly. But there are 72 fish in game, and the list has all 72 fish!

Last edited:
I know that my request might sound rude, but I am so curious about the new fish and bugs in this game. I am an animal-crossing-fisher by heart.

So would it be possible that some of you take photos of the new species and post them here? I really want to know what they look like with the new graphics, it's so interesting and I have been looking for them on the internet since the release date, but there are no pictures, only information about their names and seasons... :(

I know that my request might sound rude, but I am so curious about the new fish and bugs in this game. I am an animal-crossing-fisher by heart.

So would it be possible that some of you take photos of the new species and post them here? I really want to know what they look like with the new graphics, it's so interesting and I have been looking for them on the internet since the release date, but there are no pictures, only information about their names and seasons... :(

its hard to get them in the graphics as no on has TT'd to get them all, a list can be found here;
http://running-translations.blogspot.fr/2012/11/bugsfishdive-list.html?m=1
idk what ones the new ones are but have a picture of a turtle and oarfish

tumblr_mes10cAJmQ1rmz7jqo1_1280.png
tumblr_megsb2DiQA1rmz7jqo1_1280.png

Back