• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fishing Tourney Items

There's the fish drying rack, fish cooler, anchor statue, fish rug, fish-print tee, fish wand, marine pop wall.

ie only got the print and the rod stand, but they all sound super cute, defo going to need to be doing more fishing

Are these all items you get in a single day?
Yeah, you get an item for every 10 points you get I believe!

ie only got the print and the rod stand, but they all sound super cute, defo going to need to be doing more fishing
For reference this is the fish door plate! Cute and simple ;-; the fish pochette is super super cute too..
1586577074230.png

Thank you for letting us know! :) I wasn't planning on participating but i need to now!

Fish wand, fish pochette and tackle bag are my personal favourites asides from the fish door plate ;v;
1586578417596.png
1586578428411.png
1586578446528.png

Anyone competing in the fishing tourney encounter a weird glitch? I had a session where my timer completely disappeared and none of my fish were counted (it said 0 at the end despite the fact that I caught two fish).

i just got the fish cooler and i love it, you can use it to get changed with which is a massive meme

Back