• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fish's Illustration Bowl

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Hullo, Welcome to my Illustration Bowl, here you can find everything I make in Illustrator.

We'll start off with something I just sorta finished, I'm not completely done, so it's still "sorta", but soon It'll be complete, and look awesome.

:p

check em' out:
ghost.png

creepy guy with fire

shadow.png

transparent version of the creepy guy with fire.

crazyyoshicolored.png

Crazy Yoshi... originally, it wasn't planned on looking like yoshi at all, it just turned out that way so I colored it.

ACshovelguy.png

AC guy's up to something. D:

<3

And I've never used Illustrator, so what does it do? Is it like a mini-Photoshop or something?

Flygon said:
<3

And I've never used Illustrator, so what does it do? Is it like a mini-Photoshop or something?
Same question.

Flygon said:
<3

It's a completely different program, with a photoshop layout, you don't use bitmap images, it's all vector based, the paint brush and pen tools create vector strokes(which I totallly love) that gives it that crisp edge, I personally find it a lot more fun than photoshop.

Photoshop was designed to edit logo's you drew on a piece of paper, then they threw in some neat things for photo editing. Illustrator was made to create illustrations, like in books and stuff. You're not going to find filters very useful, and brushes aren't the same as in photoshop, but it's a neat program. : D

It's extremely useful with flash, you can create it in illustrator, then just plug it straight into flash from there.

I'll have the finished version of this one done soon. : D

OMG, awesome AC stuff.

Can you make that bell tree that we've needed for like two years? :0

Illistrator pwns the pants off of all other programs. It's what I made me sig with.
If only I had a tablet, I would enjoy it more..
But I have those at school. Graphic Illitration class = love.

[quote="Shadow_] I wants to get this illustrator thing. Great work, fish. [/quote]
Me too!

And the maniac yoshi is m' favorite.

Gengar said:
[quote="Shadow_] I wants to get this illustrator thing. Great work, fish.
Me too!

:p [/quote]
I now realize that that's what he made the crab out of.

:3

dragonflamez said:
Gengar said:
[quote="Shadow_] I wants to get this illustrator thing. Great work, fish.
Me too!

I now realize that that's what he made the crab out of.

:3 [/quote]
heh, yeah, I'm still not much "better" than I was back then...

but its seriously a fun program... I don't have a sketch pad, What I really wish I had was a dual touch screen, But i'm a few years away from getting one of those. >.>

oh well, mouse it is.

^_^

JJRamone2 said:
I prefer flash, but I have both. Luv both. also I have a tablet...also I'm bragging way too much
Well what I love about it is how you can make it in Illustrator, then just dump it into flash and change it however you like.

Once I get flash I'll be making some crazy movies. They'll look like crap, but they'll be cool either way.

I don't really like tablets... it's weird how they work, that and I'm not too good at drawing, which doesn't matter even on paper because I don't have a scanner either, so I'm outs on all ends but this one. : D

Back