• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Flash Sale: take all 21 Sanrio items! for 15 TBT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nougat

Flapping Floaty Thing
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Night Sky Scenery
Unfortunate Mushroom
Unfortunate Mushroom
Unfortunate Mushroom
Night Sky Scenery
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Planet Glow Wand
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (244) +
I have an order sitting in my inventory that hasn't been picked up, so I thought to sell it at a discounted price instead! Whoever is interested can take everything mentioned here for 15 TBT. Comes with a free camper visit of a Sanrio villager of choice. Please note that all items are original and unhacked.

KEROPPI
Pins
Cake

KIKI AND LALA
Bed
Clock x 2
Wall
Floor
Table

MY MELODY
Bed
Chair x 2
Dress
Floor
Table

HELLO KITTY
Drawers

POMPOMPURIN
Pudding

CINNAMOROLL
Parasol
Sofa
Table
Wall

Last edited:
Hi if it is still possible I would love to buy it :3

Of course! When are you available to pick them up? I'm still available for another hour or 3 before it's Christmas eve dinner. Tomorrow during the day is a little harder to meet up because it's Christmas Day, but I should be able to get on in the morning during breakfast + in the evening. I'm in CET time by the way :)

Oh im so sorry I was offline I think CET is the same timezone for me so I could to it tomorrow in the morning :)
I will pay you now then!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh im so sorry I was offline I think CET is the same timezone for me so I could to it tomorrow in the morning :)
I will pay you now then!

otherwise I think it will be better after chrismas btw :)

I will pay you now then!

- - - Post Merge - - -

otherwise I think it will be better after chrismas btw :)

Hiya! Christmas was a bit hectic indeed, and yesterday so much happened while I was online that I completely forgot about our order.
I'm pretty available today, just heading to the movies this afternoon. So let me know when you're on!
And also let me know which camper you'd like to visit while you pick up your items :) You can view them in this thread: https://www.belltreeforums.com/show...V-amp-Sanrio-items!-(-freebies)-updated-12-17. I have all the Sanrio campers but also a bunch of the RV villagers.

So if I understand it correctly you have the Celeste rv? if yes I would love to buy some stuff from her rv :)I see that you are online now so if you are available I would like to do it now!I am also available for the rest of the day :3

So if I understand it correctly you have the Celeste rv? if yes I would love to buy some stuff from her rv :)I see that you are online now so if you are available I would like to do it now!I am also available for the rest of the day :3

Yes, I do have Celeste's amiibo so I can invite her! :)
I'll get everything ready now.

Btw what is your friendcode? :3

Sorry for the delay, I was looking for the Cinamoroll sofa but couldn't find it anywhere! I added a cloud-making machine instead, hope that's fine too! I'll send you my friend code in a private message :) I'll add you as well. You'll be looking for my second town which is called "Sakura?.

I'll PM you once my gate is open! Everything is laid out in front of the station, so you can pick up everything and put them in your locker before visiting Celeste. No rush! :) Also, when visiting the camp site where Celeste's camper will be parkedyou'll see plenty of Gyrodites, some ore & some fossils laying there as well. Since I time travel a lot for the orders, I have so many.. You can take however many you'd like for free, if you wish. Same for the regular flowers in town (just not any hybrid ones).

Afterwards just let me know when you're done so I can end the session. Thank you :)

That is so sweet :3 and dont worry I also love the cloud machine :) Don't you really want more tbt? I feel bad cuz you give me so many items etc and you are really nice ;p I will add you now then!

That is so sweet :3 and dont worry I also love the cloud machine :) Don't you really want more tbt? I feel bad cuz you give me so many items etc and you are really nice ;p I will add you now then!

Aw, you're sweet! I had the items sitting in my inventory since someone abandoned their order, so it's fine :) No worries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back