• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fleep-Bo-Trons sig's of exelents.

The Famouse Fleep

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
koopasig2.png

pettypirhanasig.png

bowsersig.png

bowserJRsig-1.png

All for now i make one daily so come back a cheak now and again :gyroiddance:

Also comments are welcome from you mindless peaple that don't know GFX.
And from those who do know about GFX tell me what to inprove on, i have all the XCF's exept the bowser one.

Dont be a cocky jerk and spam my thread please.

And im not makeing sigs for anyoff you, exept people that arnt cocky at me.

i dont think you should call people mindless , when u cant even spell the word "people".
....and get over yourself, im sure there are plenty of people on here
that know more about graphics than you could even imagine.
and btw, ehhh, ive seen wayyyy better work when it comes to sigs. T_T

I think the first and second are nice and not overdone. The two last ones lack a lot.

wow dude actually there are about 4 people that can do GFX on this forum (one not being you) so stop being a cocky jerk and get an F'in life.

The Famouse Fleep said:
And from those who do know about GFX tell me what to inprove on, i have all the XCF's exept the bowser one.

AND NO I WILL NOT MAKE YOU A SIG,ANYONE THAT ASK'S I WILLLITRALY MURDER.
You're a menace to the Graphic Designer name. Lose that dumb attitude, or you'll lose respect from people.

UltraByte said:
The Famouse Fleep said:

AND NO I WILL NOT MAKE YOU A SIG,ANYONE THAT ASK'S I WILLLITRALY MURDER.
You're a menace to the Graphic Designer name. Lose that dumb attitude, or you'll lose respect from people.
Too late. :3

Back