• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

SERIOUSLY BUT HOW DO YOU MAKE ALL THAT $$$$

Buying and selling things. My empire is built on a foundation of small but numerous gains. Mostly I only show off my big achievements (I bought a Fire Sprite for 175k the other day, it's my newest best snipe~), because they're exciting and no one really cares that I've been buying Berserkers for around 2-3k each and have like 125 of them I'm hoarding until they go up to like 8k. But in reality I make most of my money from the small things.

Buying and selling things. My empire is built on a foundation of small but numerous gains. Mostly I only show off my big achievements (I bought a Fire Sprite for 175k the other day, it's my newest best snipe~), because they're exciting and no one really cares that I've been buying Berserkers for around 2-3k each and have like 125 of them I'm hoarding until they go up to like 8k. But in reality I make most of my money from the small things.

I'm planning on making most of my money by getting pretty dragons with high demand genes, breeding, and selling the babes. Not a very original approach, I know. But I would only sell according to supply and demand. Is there good income with this strategy?

I'm not smart or savvy enough to do what you do lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

don't wear pants and sell your soul

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lafiel and Shiro are awesome at dressing up their dragons....

help me

sell my soul...i might take you up on that

I'm planning on making most of my money by getting pretty dragons with high demand genes, breeding, and selling the babes. Not a very original approach, I know. But I would only sell according to supply and demand. Is there good income with this strategy?

Yeah, if you can find a combo that's got great demand, then I don't see why it shouldn't work!

I made 12mil in 2 weeks with Crystal dragons, so there are DEFINITELY dragon buyers. I'd suggest trying your hand at the Noc market, since they're the newest and most wanted thing right now. CryFace is probably the next best seller, after Nocs.

Yeah, if you can find a combo that's got great demand, then I don't see why it shouldn't work!

I made 12mil in 2 weeks with Crystal dragons, so there are DEFINITELY dragon buyers. I'd suggest trying your hand at the Noc market, since they're the newest and most wanted thing right now. CryFace is probably the next best seller, after Nocs.

12MIL WTF TEACH ME UR WAYS SENPAI

- - - Post Merge - - -

sell my soul...i might take you up on that

good im accepting them. B)

- - - Post Merge - - -

dc39b87c-c1d3-4e0a-9237-0ba9696ad19a.jpg

its about to happen guys 1k chests challenge!!!

Last edited:
12MIL WTF TEACH ME UR WAYS SENPAI

Easily the most profitable time I've ever had on FR, it was great. : D

Unfortunately, I'm good at spending all my money on stuff I don't need because I think it's a good deal, so I didn't even get my Light Sprite after all that. .-.

- - - Post Merge - - -

dc39b87c-c1d3-4e0a-9237-0ba9696ad19a.jpg

its about to happen guys 1k chests challenge!!!

YESSSSSS

Be sure to post what number chest you're on when you get something awesome!

Stack 1:

35 Chests in- Sunbeam Ursa
36 Chests in Fungusbearing Phony
74 Chests in Livewire Grizzly

Last edited:
Stack 1:

35 Chests in- Sunbeam Ursa
36 Chests in Fungusbearing Phony
74 Chests in Livewire Grizzly

Already doing better than I did. I opened 150 and got nothing which is when I started selling...

Also 1000 chests x 2,000t = 2 million you should make yourself rich :c

Last edited:
Already doing better than I did. I opened 150 and got nothing which is when I started selling...

Right though?

I've gotten like, 5 familiars so far, out of all the chests I've opened. Gonna have to resort to buying them at this rate.

The imposter bears went down to 20k but most are above 30k now...get them while you can.

- - - Post Merge - - -

150000 gems for bone fiend ow.

The manta ray bosses have about 8800 life. I'll do more experiments later see if I can get a closer estimate.

y they gotta make nocturne breed change scrolls a .04% drop or something ridic like that?? like damn

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeeess i found another egg! once that is sold i can buy facet!!

Latest mantarune tests have determined life to be over 8649 but less than 8811.

Also 1000 chests x 2,000t = 2 million you should make yourself rich :c

hahaha i did the math i could but it's ok. B) i got 90% of what i need in game and 3 nocturne scrolls.

they'll make me rich later on. they're at 3.5m now. so after event i project increase?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Stack 2

34 Chests in- Livewire
60 Chests in Nocturne Egg
70 Chests in- Jaw locker
75 Chests in- Ectoplasmine

Back