• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

I felt inspired to open 200 more chests. And I got nothing but food, puppets and mirrors. Well at least I won't need to restock food for a while.

I felt inspired to open 200 more chests. And I got nothing but food, puppets and mirrors. Well at least I won't need to restock food for a while.

rip silversea
thats how i look at it lol... moar flounders pls

Guess who I just sniped in the AH!

This is TwistTie. Already named, 2 weeks old, and for 3500 Treasure! She's actually very cute. I might keep her and gene her up even though she was meant to be exalt fodder. :p

But I don't know how to gene her up. :/
I need some help.. Which is better?
abryG5Y.png
or
ddfjCKv.png
?

Last edited:
Guess who I just sniped in the AH!

This is TwistTie. Already named, 2 weeks old, and for 3500 Treasure! She's actually very cute. I might keep her and gene her up even though she was meant to be exalt fodder. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

But I don't know how to gene her up. :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

I need some help.. Which is better?
abryG5Y.png
or
ddfjCKv.png
?

#2. There's too much going on with eye spots

neither because irishim is superior to all other genes, **** crystal

im actually literally the worst at it dont look at me
i only dress up the ones based off of characters for the most part, because i have 10 pages of apparel and no idea what to do with it. rip

s a m e

altho i will take those fungus bbs tyvm

jk

Damn tho Stina ; v;

omg those bows make him so cute!!!

@astro;; the second one is cute O: sadly less cute as an adult ): rip

ahh i hate when that happens! i have his dad who looks pretty close just with coal wings instead of pink ones and i think he is super cute :D hopefully someone will love him haha

ahh i hate when that happens! i have his dad who looks pretty close just with coal wings instead of pink ones and i think he is super cute :D hopefully someone will love him haha

if i had more room i would -_- need dat lair exp........ sighs deeply

if i had more room i would -_- need dat lair exp........ sighs deeply

how much is your next one? mines up to like 400kT and i crey even though yours is like so much more haha
i feel like i should clean out my lair or something, make some room...

Last edited:
how much is your next one? mines up to like 400kT and i crey even though yours is like so much more haha
i feel like i should clean out my lair or something, make some room...

my next one is 800k, anddddd i dont even wanna know what the one after that is. :/ im like 200k off of it lol rip,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, wtb being xanarcah so i could easily pay it off sobs

> puts a really cute pastel pair on a nest
> 1 egg
> puts 2 random RTB dergs on a nest
> 3 eggs

n o
; - ;

buy my tbt for treasure 2k15

why are crimson wing silks so damn hard to find

Last edited:
Back