• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

my next one is 800k, anddddd i dont even wanna know what the one after that is. :/ im like 200k off of it lol rip,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, wtb being xanarcah so i could easily pay it off sobs

Man, 800k is some serious expansion money. o:

Also, it would still take forever to get the money to expand if you were me, because you'd be distracted buying a ton of other crap you don't need before you ever got there. xD;

Thank you! Im pretty proud haha

I should probs stop talking about her so much, im probably annoying everyone hehehe

pshh you're fine

I've gushed too much about mine :')

taking this chance to gush more rip

I'm so proud of them ; v ;
If only I had the money to customize them rip
//runs to coli

pshh you're fine

I've gushed too much about mine :')

taking this chance to gush more rip

I'm so proud of them ; v ;
If only I had the money to customize them rip
//runs to coli

Omg they are sooo beautiful! Im so glad they released the nocturnes and theyre so cuuuttteeee

Omg they are sooo beautiful! Im so glad they released the nocturnes and theyre so cuuuttteeee

samee
I really want cute Nocturne pairs now thoo ; v ;
I'm going to be so poor because of these dang things :')

samee
I really want cute Nocturne pairs now thoo ; v ;
I'm going to be so poor because of these dang things :')

I know! I got a pretty coatl for my girlie because crystal male nocturnes in the colour i want would be soooo much haha

Happy New Year, everyone! May 2015 be an absolutely wonderful and amazing year for all of you! :)

I don't have any real goals for FR this year, other than maybe finally getting a Coatl pair I really like (and can afford, haha).

Back