• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

So, quick question for those here who play New Leaf as well. I'm thinking of resetting my town and there are a few things I'd like to transfer (which the lovely Stina has offered me to help with <3), but I really don't want to transfer all the in-game bells I have (because 1) that's going to take too much time, and 2) I really don't want to make a mess of Stina's town), so I was thinking that maybe when I need bells, I could exchange them for FR Gems? Would anyone be interested in that?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uh, my post isn't showing. Hopefully this'll help.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nope, didn't help. Seems like the glitch is back! :eek:

So, quick question for those here who play New Leaf as well. I'm thinking of resetting my town and there are a few things I'd like to transfer (which the lovely Stina has offered me to help with <3), but I really don't want to transfer all the in-game bells I have (because 1) that's going to take too much time, and 2) I really don't want to make a mess of Stina's town), so I was thinking that maybe when I need bells, I could exchange them for FR Gems? Would anyone be interested in that?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uh, my post isn't showing. Hopefully this'll help.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nope, didn't help. Seems like the glitch is back! :eek:

ayyy i'd defs be keen, i have like 90mil bells that i dont use ever haha

I don't play New Leaf as much as I used to, but I'd be love to exchange bells for gems. I think I've got about 2mil in my bank at the moment.

I want to hatch all the eggs I got. But I will not

I did hath 2 I can't help it!! Also both have ice eyes. It was meant to be D:

omg everyones nocs are so cute!!! -kisses them all on the nose-
i should really buckle down and farm coli instead of giving up after 5 seconds...rip
i wish i knew how many chests ive opened omg

- - - Post Merge - - -

mantarunes are utterly annoying ****, kelp beds is garbage for literally 200 more exp -- this is stupid im staying in the mire for the rest of my life (for training exalt fodder i mean)

Last edited:
omg everyones nocs are so cute!!! -kisses them all on the nose-
i should really buckle down and farm coli instead of giving up after 5 seconds...rip
i wish i knew how many chests ive opened omg

- - - Post Merge - - -

mantarunes are utterly annoying ****, kelp beds is garbage for literally 200 more exp -- this is stupid im staying in the mire for the rest of my life (for training exalt fodder i mean)

Mire 600-1200 xp
Kelp Beds 1200-2200 xp (3600 for bosses)

Come on :c go beat up some sea life.

Last edited:
guys so i traded for a rlly cute nocturne
and um well my hand slipped

68fG7kf.png

I can get the Current and Smoke on my own, thats fine. But I need help with getting the Crystal scroll. So, I'm selling the following old festival chests.

Icecore Chest (Crystalline Gala 2014): 650k
All these three are from Starfall Celebration 2014.
Arcane Gift Chest: 97k
Starfall Spell Chest: 120k
Spectral Chest: 200k
All are on the AH, all are cheapest on AH.
halp me
I'm willing to haggle and drop prices lower for you guys.

Last edited:
When you sold a dragon but you kind of want it back. :( :(
Oh wait never mind he doesn't look as good as an adult.

Last edited:
I impulse bought this dragon and I'm pretty happy about it!

Here she is grown up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

cQ5NvEp.png

Mire 600-1200 xp
Kelp Beds 1200-2200 xp (3600 for bosses)

Come on :c go beat up some sea life.

-angry muttering- mire has always treated me well. kelp beds is always annoying for me to train exalts for. I DONT WANNA BEAT UP SEA LIFE. cries

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg but theyre cute thoo

cute but annoying ):<

I just bought myself this little one:

Primary: Sunshine Crystal
Secondary: Crimson Shimmer
Tertiary: Maize Smoke

I can't figure out how to post what he'll look like once grown up, so I'll post another picture once he's an adult.

So... Any ideas for a name, please? :D

I just bought myself this little one:

Primary: Sunshine Crystal
Secondary: Crimson Shimmer
Tertiary: Maize Smoke

I can't figure out how to post what he'll look like once grown up, so I'll post another picture once he's an adult.

So... Any ideas for a name, please? :D

untitled_by_ichigo_kun-d8c65gb.png

there u go
library -> scrying workshop -> predict morphology

id help u with names if i could even name my own dergs lol

It looks like the petals are fusing with her gems.
Nocturne wings look like they're dripping.

Last edited:
Haha, I knew that, but I thought there was some way to let you post the image, rather than taking a screenshot, LOL. Thanks, anyway. <3

OH IM SORRY I FEEL LIKE A DUMBASS rip
lays on side
and no afaik its just screenies? i could be wrong tho.
edit: no i just tested it and when youre scrying, you can right click and "view image" and get a transparent version of the derg :)

STEALS RETROS BANANA NOC
MINE

Last edited:
SHIRO! CALM YA SELF! NOW WE CAN'T TAKE IT UNTIL RETRO FORGETS!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean..what a pretty derg Retro. :rolleyes:

Back