• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Ah so familiars and apparel are completely cleared out at the hour mark and reset. That is where they all disappear to.

Jawlockers hate me ;-; They keep coming 4 at a time and I hve to keep leaving because I'm leveling Exalt Fodder and I'm not winning that way. :p
But anyway! Random question! (We should do a like random questions every couple days. :D Just a thought) Anyway.
The question is:

What is your favorite thing about your flight?

I just love that we kind of do everything. We have active forums, we are working on getting a lot better in DOM, and everyone I've met on the forums has been super nice! :) :)

Last edited:
someone was selling full stacks of food for 5k D:

I bought some and am reselling it. :/

Jawlockers hate me ;-; They keep coming 4 at a time and I hve to keep leaving because I'm leveling Exalt Fodder and I'm not winning that way. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

But anyway! Random question! (We should do a like random questions every couple days. :D Just a thought) Anyway.
The question is:

What is your favorite thing about your flight?

Super generous people <3

Ugh guys I think I'm gonna quit the current event.

I have literally opened 300+ chests and gotten one lava born hoax (and a **** ton of butt-rocks). There is literally no chance of me getting a noc. I am broke as hell, and I might just take a break from FR entirely for a few days.

Ugh guys I think I'm gonna quit the current event.

I have literally opened 300+ chests and gotten one lava born hoax (and a **** ton of butt-rocks). There is literally no chance of me getting a noc. I am broke as hell, and I might just take a break from FR entirely for a few days.

I have opened over 4k chests + have sold probably 1-2k as well. How are you obtaining your chests? Coli? Daily gathering?

Don't give up!

Just gathering. There's no way I could coli farm like you guys lol.

Start setting up a team! Sure the event will be over soon. But gened nocs will be in flourish in a month or so. Do fairground games to get your battle stones. You might get some free from Pinkerton and from drops in Coli. Don't give up though. The ice festival is coming up. Just get your team ready for that festival!

THAT WAS REALLY STUPID OF ME

OK YEAH I CAVED AND BOUGHT THIS BAB FOR 90K

I LITERALLY HAVE 5K LEFT NOW

RIP

YOU ALL SAW THAT COMING MILES AWAY DIDN'T YOU

Back