• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Omg Stina. XD But does anyone know of any threads of people trading scrolls for familiars? I can't find any today but I saw a bunch a day or two ago...

Watch videos of naked men dancing B)

but u should b doing this anyway, it brings much joy

idk how i did it -- i was probably used to grinding stuff from WoW. i would never do it again tho lol. getting to each new area was fun tho! i just tried to hype it up for myself with each area.

Any tips on leveling dergs to level 25 without dying of boredom?
Go listen to FoB or Bastille or ya know Maroon 5 is cool too Just listen to some music? :) I watch Legend of Korra sometimes because its the only anime-ish thing I've heard of that seems nice to watch. :p

This gal on AH for 25k!! idk is that too high She needs a good home! ​because lair space rip

Last edited:
but u should b doing this anyway, it brings much joy

idk how i did it -- i was probably used to grinding stuff from WoW. i would never do it again tho lol. getting to each new area was fun tho! i just tried to hype it up for myself with each area.

tumblr_mo6y6pY0VL1s1oipho1_400.gif

Perf<3

I still remember how I used to spend hours grinding on Maplestory just for the heck of it. God only knows how I managed to survive it </3

Go listen to FoB or Bastille or ya know Maroon 5 is cool too Just listen to some music? :) I watch Legend of Korra sometimes because its the only anime-ish thing I've heard of that seems nice to watch. :p

you should totally check out bad suns 10/10 recommend

- - - Post Merge - - -

This gal on AH for 25k!! idk is that too high She needs a good home! ​because lair space rip

Ooooh she's pretty uwu

And omg lair space. I have such a bad problem with lair space.

or Bastille
yes very good go listen to bastille whilst leveling
usually i just listen to music and stuffs whilst grinding, or watch something.

oh and reposting this, dropped icecore and starfall spell down in price.
68fG7kf.png

I need help with getting the Crystal scroll. So, I'm selling the following old festival chests.

Icecore Chest (Crystalline Gala 2014): 500k
All these three are from Starfall Celebration 2014.
Arcane Gift Chest: 97k
Starfall Spell Chest: 100k
Spectral Chest: 200k
All are on the AH, all are cheapest on AH (well last time i checked anyways).
halp me
I'm willing to haggle and drop prices lower for you guys.

Last edited:
CRAP NVM I JUST FOUND SHE WOULD MAKE HOTBABS WITH A GUY IN MY LAIR

TAKE HER OFF BEFORE SOME ONE BUYS! Then give me babies ;-;
you should totally check out bad suns 10/10 recommend
Maybe I will do that soon! ;)

NNNNnnnnnnnnnnyway. I upgraded my lair last night. It cost me all my money but it was worth it. <3

Last edited:
My lair expansion costs me 210k D:

Also anyone want her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My boyfriend has some 1/1 hatchies

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=121964

Crystals 30k
Rest 20k

I guess?

Lmao, there's this person trying to guilt trip people into giving her free eggs, scrolls, familiars, etc. It's kinda' cute. :')

Lmao, there's this person trying to guilt trip people into giving her free eggs, scrolls, familiars, etc. It's kinda' cute. :')

Oh in Plague? Is it that girl with the Christmas-mishap-whole-family-hates-me-I'd-rather-be-dead-story?? I saw screenshots of that conversation on Tumblr. :p

giving these 3 away -- i have had them for a long time (minus the first) but i really need lairspace and dont love them. send me a CR otherwise they will be exalted

Oh in Plague? Is it that girl with the Christmas-mishap-whole-family-hates-me-I'd-rather-be-dead-story?? I saw screenshots of that conversation on Tumblr. :p

Aha, yeah. I still did say sorry to her. I wonder if It's true. Still no excuse for free ****, tho.

my monies are slowly decreasing
why, why must pixel dragons do this to me

Last edited:
Ha I've been wondering why people act so sad when they only get 1 egg from pairing, since every time I've breed I've only ever got 1 egg, but now I realize it is normal to get more than 1.

Apparently food does sell well, I've gained 200k today from that.

Aha, yeah. I still did say sorry to her. I wonder if It's true. Still no excuse for free ****, tho.

my monies are slowly decreasing
why, why must pixel dragons do this to me

Yeah. It really does suck if its true...but I have a hard time believing stories like that because it's kind of easy to make one up. :p

Ha I've been wondering why people act so sad when they only get 1 egg from pairing, since every time I've breed I've only ever got 1 egg, but now I realize it is normal to get more than 1.

Apparently food does sell well, I've gained 200k today from that.

I'd get into this business if I didn't need so much seafood. :eek:

Last edited:
Yeah. It really does suck if its true...but I have a hard time believing stories like that because it's kind of easy to make one up. :p

I'd get into this business if I didn't need so much seafood. :eek:
this. I just need so much seafood for my dumb coatls :(

this. I just need so much seafood for my dumb coatls :(

yeah i just ran out of seafood again lmfao rip in pieces nikki i need to go farm more qvq
I REALLY WISH SEAFOOD WASNT SO ANNOYING TO GET

Back