• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

lays on floor
i won a double from a giveaway
why did i pick a double
i hate doubles
but... caribbean...
hes very attractive its just the fact that its a double bothers me. but i think i can handle it so long as i get rid of those others for goddamn lairspace

ooh he's pretty! may i ask why you dont like doubles? i understand triples (i really like both haha)

ooh he's pretty! may i ask why you dont like doubles? i understand triples (i really like both haha)

i dont like my dergs to have any of the same colors. i hate it. it looks bad to me -- its too same-y, i need all the colors to be different for me to really love it. i just really cannot stand doubles and triples lmfao. idk if theres much rhyme or reason, i just think it looks bad. other people can like it, sure! its just that i really dont. but i do like him, so i will keep him at least for a while uvu

does anyone with coatls actually have seafood at least 10% of the time

no i never have seafood ever
ever
just ran out again so im going to have to take care of that. -sigh- mine literally eat over 100 in a single day :')

still giving away raal, satiran and greatscale from my lair, page 6. will probably be training to exalt when i wake up tomorrow so send me a CR while im sleepin if you want em.

I'm just buying babies and exalting strait away whoops

Should I exalt this cutie? :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I bought her to exalt straight away but I love how she is almost pure white

Wow Crystals aren't selling anymore rip
Had to put mine down to like 7k before someone bought .

oh_by_ichigo_kun-d8clbzr.png
I KNOW ITS NOT A BIG DEAL TO ANYONE ELSE BUT THIS IS MY FIRST THING THE ENTIRE TWO WEEKS LOL
wat do

look at my entire 26 seafood lmFAO

Last edited:
oh_by_ichigo_kun-d8clbzr.png
I KNOW ITS NOT A BIG DEAL TO ANYONE ELSE BUT THIS IS MY FIRST THING THE ENTIRE TWO WEEKS LOL
wat do

look at my entire 26 seafood lmFAO

ah yes, 2003 plants with 26 seafood. that seems about right to me lmao
I personally sold mine for profit because the actual babies seem to be worth less? i sold mine at 210k and it sold in about 10 minutes. unless you wanna hatch your first egg instead lol.

ah yes, 2003 plants with 26 seafood. that seems about right to me lmao
I personally sold mine for profit because the actual babies seem to be worth less? i sold mine at 210k and it sold in about 10 minutes. unless you wanna hatch your first egg instead lol.

i thought about waiting to sell it actually; i have a gen1 that i bought, so thats not of concern, but i thought maybe over time it will go up in price because the eggs will no longer be available?

COULD IT BE?
HAS FR MADE A MLP JOKE?

Tomo's Trivia Tablet said:
The elemental leader of the arcane flight is named:

Manacaller

Arcanist

Spellslinger

The Great and Powerful Trickster

does anyone with coatls actually have seafood at least 10% of the time

I have like 250 seafood and nothing else >8U

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm just buying babies and exalting strait away whoops

Should I exalt this cutie? :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I bought her to exalt straight away but I love how she is almost pure white

give it to me instead hehe

Also hey, wsn't there someone here selling strange Chests for 3 BTB each? I'd be willing to take you up on that offer if you have any left. ;)

Back