• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
new girl and new accent *v* she even comes with a cute id (well i think it's cute)...#18880010

lately i've been a bit obsessed with nature and white dragons...

Nice! Very pretty accents ^^.

I've gone a bit crazy buying accents recently, so many good ones coming out right now.

I`ll soon reach level 5 at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew, yay:)
And my only female Fae reached adulthood c;

Last edited:
yay more ref gems time to hunt old dergs again :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

here we go... and changed the name yass

Last edited:
Can't really do anything but feed breed and gather on fr now at work... like I can't bond with fams, or coliseum or any of the fairgrounds games...

that sucks :[ shame you jav to deal with that crap.. i wish someone told the tech guys it's messed up dude

that sucks :[ shame you jav to deal with that crap.. i wish someone told the tech guys it's messed up dude

We did but they tech people are the ones who did it and they can't get the old server back so until they put new ones I guess we're stuck for a bit...

We did but they tech people are the ones who did it and they can't get the old server back so until they put new ones I guess we're stuck for a bit...

ahh :[ you wish they could fix that **** with browsers unless you are allowed to switch out that too...

I had 45,882 treasure after selling a few items on the AH... and then I bought 2 glasses from the MP for 8,500 treasure each.

Just got eight in a row wrong on Higher or Lower. WTH.

I had 45,882 treasure after selling a few items on the AH... and then I bought 2 glasses from the MP for 8,500 treasure each.

Just got eight in a row wrong on Higher or Lower. WTH.

Any money I get I instantly spend on apparel...

lel gimme that rng luck yo but then my level is too high so i shouldn't have expectations...

One of my latest accent purchases, Christmas themed :3

I've also got a beautiful Hanukkah one on order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back