• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.

New addition to my lair ~! I'm so excited, everything about him is perfect! Colors, eyes, ID, generation, offspring, everything! Eventually he'll get added to my pretty boy Skydancer harem, just as soon as I have the money for it. XD

I just got this derg, I love her :3 I also bought some diaphanous sylvan pieces for her I'm broke now ;v;

Last edited:

New addition to my lair ~! I'm so excited, everything about him is perfect! Colors, eyes, ID, generation, offspring, everything! Eventually he'll get added to my pretty boy Skydancer harem, just as soon as I have the money for it. XD

wowow so pretty! how much was he? can't wait to see what you do with him ^^

Congrats to Moko and Xan, they both look lovely. :3

Also just to make sure, you can get all of the soft pink silk apparel in the crystal pools right?

Thanks all! : D I told myself no more 6 digit dragons, but I'm still super excited to have gotten him. xD; He was around 800k, which is actually a pretty good deal, all things considered. I paid around 550k more than that for the last unbred 6 digit G1 I bought, and she's definitely not nearly as nice as he is.

I just got this derg, I love her :3 I also bought some diaphanous sylvan pieces for her I'm broke now ;v;

Nice! I love how all the Sylvan apparel looks, it's so elegant. : D

Also just to make sure, you can get all of the soft pink silk apparel in the crystal pools right?

Yep! The Crystal Pools is the only venue it drops in.

Thanks all! : D I told myself no more 6 digit dragons, but I'm still super excited to have gotten him. xD; He was around 800k, which is actually a pretty good deal, all things considered. I paid around 550k more than that for the last unbred 6 digit G1 I bought, and she's definitely not nearly as nice as he is.

Nice! I love how all the Sylvan apparel looks, it's so elegant. : D

Yep! The Crystal Pools is the only venue it drops in.

Me too! And thank you! :>

thanks all : D Just had to pick that one up, lovely colors and the eye spots fit really well! Also it's one of my oldest I think Tadpole is even older though

6digits 5ever

Yeah I think there are threads for currency exchange in Items for Sale forum <:

also nice dergs everyone :D

I posted in the Dragon Share Theme Week thread, this week it?s about matching dragon and familiar pairs, I think these are matching very well^^

669.png
Frostbite Hummingbird

3643.png
Nature Sprite

4881.png
Harvest Floracat

Edit:The familiar links are not working. It?s working fine in the FR forum: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1719317/88

Last edited:
Thanks all! :>

Those are great pairings!!! I've never seen the floracat before, it looks so cool!

How do you get the sprites? They are so expensive in the AH!

Flight Rising has festivals for each Flight, one every month with the exception of December. The Sprites were released during the first year's festivals and retired immediately after. So now the only way to get them is to buy from another user.

The next festival is coming up soon (it starts on Sunday), so I hope you've been working in leveling your team ~ they'll be really useful to you during festivals.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I posted in the Dragon Share Theme Week thread, this week it?s about matching dragon and familiar pairs, I think these are matching very well^^

669.png
Frostbite Hummingbird

3643.png
Nature Sprite

4881.png
Harvest Floracat

Edit:The familiar links are not working. It?s working fine in the FR forum: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1719317/88

Nice! I love seeing familiar matching. : D it's like going the extra step with your dragons.

Colorwise, this guy and his familiar are my favorite pair in my lair:

But I think I'm most proud of this combo:

This is my Phoenix dragon who looks like he's just been reborn from the ashes again. He's statted as a mage, for maximum Phoenix healing powers.

He's actually an ice dragon. XD; and so his familiar is a Mock Firebird. And his profile song is The Lie Of Lies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back