• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got this beautiful gal aaaaaa only 150k and her breeding results when able to breed with my Nocturne are so pretty ;v;-

So happy I picked her up <3

Nice! I saw that girl earlier today on the AH haha, she's quite lovely

Thank you hehe, I actually had my eye on a different imp that was male but dang he went fast xD I was trying to decide eheh, glad I got her though I ALWAYS use the scrying workshop before purchase hahaha :'D I also have breeding plans for her finally : )

I just got this beautiful gal aaaaaa only 150k and her breeding results when able to breed with my Nocturne are so pretty ;v;-

So happy I picked her up <3
Butterfly dragons are the bEST.

I also really want a butterfly/glim wildclaw or tundra.. but I want to save.. 8(

Butterfly dragons are the bEST.

I also really want a butterfly/glim wildclaw or tundra.. but I want to save.. 8(

aaaaaaaaaa I agree, after I came back to FR I was like wtf???!!! I NEEDZ DA BUTTERFLY :'O I am actually planning to breed her with my Wildclaw male hoping for some purdy Butterfly dergs out of it : D I also plan to save up for a Butterfly Coatl but sooo pricey for me 8'D But I am also hoping to save enough for the next festival I saw one Imp accent and it was GORGEOUS ;v;

Last edited:
aaaaaaaaaa I agree, after I came back to FR I was like wtf???!!! I NEEDZ DA BUTTERFLY :'O I am actually planning to breed her with my Wildclaw male hoping for some purdy Butterfly dergs out of it : D I also plan to save up for a Butterfly Coatl but sooo pricey for me 8'D But I am also hoping to save enough for the next festival I saw one Imp accent and it was GORGEOUS ;v;

IKR, I signed up in November and when the butterfly gene came out.. I'm just like alright getting every dragon with the butterfly gene. I hope the petal(??) gene comes out soon :mad:

YESS WC & COATL BUTTERFLIES. ♥u♥ & OoOo what accent?!! I can't wait to get these coatl accents because waaah so cute.

IKR, I signed up in November and when the butterfly gene came out.. I'm just like alright getting every dragon with the butterfly gene. I hope the petal(??) gene comes out soon :mad:

YESS WC & COATL BUTTERFLIES. ♥u♥ & OoOo what accent?!! I can't wait to get these coatl accents because waaah so cute.

I really like the butterfly too but I'm not crazy for Petals. I like it with Iri and UB or Glim. I want to get a few more butterflies but only have my one couple right now, I am thinking about getting hope a new mate for better colors, but don't know what color...

She's my perfect angel and I had to gene her up from an ugly duckling, but I've even been getting offers on her because of what a perfect monarch she is. <3

Hey guys I already quit FR lol ;u; but I'm glad that Light came out on top (for the one dom push I participated in)!!!!! Thanks ya'll, it's been real!!!!!!! <3

you quit? aw no :(

well poop i mostly need to get a ****ton of name scroll atm so not too sad but dang yo that was close fight!

Congrats Light and commiserations Plague, that was very close. After Arcane's battle with Wind I know that sting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a lovely new accent ^^

Congrats Light and commiserations Plague, that was very close. After Arcane's battle with Wind I know that sting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a lovely new accent ^^

so pretty! I love the mermaid accents so much

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey guys I already quit FR lol ;u; but I'm glad that Light came out on top (for the one dom push I participated in)!!!!! Thanks ya'll, it's been real!!!!!!! <3

how could you quit already omg!? I thought you were really into it...did something happen?

Anyways..about to hatch my vday babs! I hope at least a couple are pretty...

Hey I have these hatchlings that hatched today of anybody is interested, non exalt homes only please. ;w;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back