• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
so pretty! I love the mermaid accents so much

- - - Post Merge - - -

how could you quit already omg!? I thought you were really into it...did something happen?

Anyways..about to hatch my vday babs! I hope at least a couple are pretty...

Yah, I was into it TOO much ;v; I thought it best to quit cold turkey~

Anybody here Light Flight? Epic throw down with Plaque flight this past week. Light Flight won dominance in what seemed like the last second. It was my first dominance push and it was awesome. Broke now but worth it:)

Nah I'm pleg so boo you :p Nah jk that was a close fight indeed and lotsa dergs down the momma drain but ah 2nd place not too bad and always good to get some discount at least ^w^

I was exaulting gorgeous dragons in the last hour, but anything for glittermom. Intense in the final hour, just really impressed with both light and plague

haha yea same but i mostly just bought 8-10k fodder and some random shizz i had in lair, o well fun while it lasted :D

I was exaulting gorgeous dragons in the last hour, but anything for glittermom. Intense in the final hour, just really impressed with both light and plague

It's probably not a lot to the big hitters but I exalted like 15 dergs I think...I don't know what to do with my time now ;u;

I exalted too many I forgot to count but I basically sniped throughout the day haha and exalted some trash I had from before c:

I exalted too many I forgot to count but I basically sniped throughout the day haha and exalted some trash I had from before c:

Haha I exalted my progens too...part of why I quit! I wonder how close it was between Light and Plague?

Last second probably haha, I don't know since my timezone is way off for me to do my best lol.

I've kept one of my progens since start bc it has awesome colours (Tsukiyama) but the male progen I exalted early on when I played bc it was p much xxy mustard lol or something

Last second probably haha, I don't know since my timezone is way off for me to do my best lol.

I've kept one of my progens since start bc it has awesome colours (Tsukiyama) but the male progen I exalted early on when I played bc it was p much xxy mustard lol or something

Haha mustard ewww. Who knows. I'll probably be back next week lol. I just don't wanna be judged for stupidly exalting my progens ;A; Yeah, I think FR is a few hours behind me so I didn't stay up until the end!

Last edited:
Lol, yes.. sadly I was a newbie and had no idea you could change genes/colours/names so I just threw it away bc space lol.

Haha mustard ewww. Who knows. I'll probably be back next week lol. I just don't wanna be judged for stupidly exalting my progens ;A; Yeah, I think FR is a few hours behind me so I didn't stay up until the end!

i exalted my progens bc i didnt give a **** about them and they were taking up room lol. i had no use for them and didnt want to gene them so eh. not a big deal. :V

im really surprised light won, honestly. o-o like really surprised. grats light!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back