• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I only kept my female progen because azure was the tert.. maybe i'll gene her up someday...

Haha mustard ewww. Who knows. I'll probably be back next week lol. I just don't wanna be judged for stupidly exalting my progens ;A; Yeah, I think FR is a few hours behind me so I didn't stay up until the end!

I exalted one of my progens just bc i thought she was ugly and wanted more space! its not a big deal. Lots of people do it...You can always get a couple of g1s to replace them and make them into projects...that might make you feel better.

Also its good to take breaks! Like if you feel stressed out and overwhelmed to the point you feel like you have to quit of course stop playing! but you should prob also give yourself breaks before that even happens!

There are so many ways to play this game and everybody does it there own way and has their own opinions so you shouldn't let opinions or fear of opinions dictate whether or not you continue playing. Of course its nice to hear from others ..about their opinions and and whatnot, what they do why but ya you shouldn't let others make you feel bad!

Haha yeah, Tsukiyama is a bit special to me though.. I've always had an interest in older Japanese history and Tsukiyama was a wife of Tokugawa Ieyasu and I played Samurai Warriors 4 at the time so it was just a natural name tbh C:

I exalted one of my progens just bc i thought she was ugly and wanted more space! its not a big deal. Lots of people do it...You can always get a couple of g1s to replace them and make them into projects...that might make you feel better.

Also its good to take breaks! Like if you feel stressed out and overwhelmed to the point you feel like you have to quit of course stop playing! but you should prob also give yourself breaks before that even happens!

There are so many ways to play this game and everybody does it there own way and has their own opinions so you shouldn't let opinions or fear of opinions dictate whether or not you continue playing. Of course its nice to hear from others ..about their opinions and and whatnot, what they do why but ya you shouldn't let others make you feel bad!

Aww seriously thank you for this comment - it makes me feel a lot better ;v; you're right, it can just be a break and I should just play how I want to~ I just get too wrapped up in things sometimes ;u;

- - - Post Merge - - -

i exalted my progens bc i didnt give a **** about them and they were taking up room lol. i had no use for them and didnt want to gene them so eh. not a big deal. :V

im really surprised light won, honestly. o-o like really surprised. grats light!

Heh, ok yeah...I didn't really like the colors of my female progen anyway ;u;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I guess I could include in my lore that they were all wiped out by a meteor or something :p

If anyone has a Valentines day dragon, I looking for someone made up of the pinks color range and that looks very soft and loving, I don't have a whole lot of money but I can swap you dragons or pay, I have about 40k atm but I have a few dragons for sale that I hope are gonna sell

Got a mango pair that I want to gene and then have mango babies, I really like snapper mangoes and have wanted to do this for a while. So I got a project pair:

So plump XD
She's going to look like this after I gene her!
Untitled.jpg
And her mate, that just need a snapper scroll!

I'll probably try to rent out a nest for them to breed in so they can have either yellow or green eyes, because purple eyes would clash I think.

So I was checking out some of the noobs I gave some dergs to, and this person got the most perfect starter pair ever? Like what even is this?

Like how is that even possible?

hatched a fire egg cause I had some dough over.. that mustard dressing though LMAO

- - - Post Merge - - -

nature genone

lol what is this crapXD

probably dragging the first to momma unless someone wants it the other had alright imo maybe gene poitox or something

probably dragging the first to momma unless someone wants it the other had alright imo maybe gene poitox or something

Haha yeah xD you're cursed with the mustard!!! Ooh, now I want to scry the second one but I'm trying to stay away lol...at least for a little bit ;>

Yes mustard love me (I don't like it IRL lol it taste like nuts :()

Yes I did a pc scry it looked pretty nice but all those quiche q_q lol

Yes mustard love me (I don't like it IRL lol it taste like nuts :()

Yes I did a pc scry it looked pretty nice but all those quiche q_q lol

Ah yeeeah...I always forget how dang expensive all scrolls are ;u;

Ah yeeeah...I always forget how dang expensive all scrolls are ;u;

igualmente >> also the breed shizz ugh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol if anyone wants that coal magenta she's free for grabs tbh the other went to momma like NO MUSTARD here pls

Does anyone here dabble in subspecies? I loved light but I like the subspecies tundras that ice has n_n

not really .. i had an ice tundra before though think i sold or exalted though heh.

i just cool gen1/old dergs i like mostly :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

*collect cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back