• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice dergs and so I am but I keep not getting eggs so.. only need arcane and lighting iirc now

I am officially in arcane and I like it a lot so far!

I did a small lair clean out and yesterday went on a bit of a splurge...I still have a couple tabs open from yesterday of dergs im thinking about buying...

and for cadbberry or whoever else is interested i have these vday babs im selling in this thread:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1752982#post_17756619

I am officially in arcane and I like it a lot so far!

I did a small lair clean out and yesterday went on a bit of a splurge...I still have a couple tabs open from yesterday of dergs im thinking about buying...

and for cadbberry or whoever else is interested i have these vday babs im selling in this thread:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1752982#post_17756619

Hello fellow Arcanite c: I am Irarina too in FR. So happy another TBT user to be in this pink glittery world \o/

Feel free to add me!

Last edited:
Hi Irarina! i've add you :)

you have some really nice art!

yeee another arcane :D I decided not to switch out of arcane too c: if you want you can add me at @venuscrest ;u;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello fellow Arcanite c: I am Irarina too in FR. So happy another TBT user to be in this pink glittery world \o/

Feel free to add me!
oooo you're from arcane too? Im @venuscrest cx

Last edited:
sniping for the new familiars = 1000x harder than getting a holiday collectible on here ;A;

Traded out one of my Lightning oldies for a Plague oldie this morning!

She needs to be scattered again, but this will do for now. : D

I just found a light egg! Should I hatch it or sell it? I really wanna open it but I don't know if it would be better to sell it... also would the market for the egg be considered good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back