• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey

I'm selling all the uglier or semi nice hatchlings here

PWYW tbh like i need space so... if you offer 50g/ T equivalent at 1:800 ill accept

is anybody else having a hard time deciding which vista(s) to purchase?

crikey! (somebody should start a poll thread on which ones look best...)

Damn those vistas are nice, but I'm not active enough on the FR forum to buy one, yet that is. Also these colors are OVERWHELMING OMFG

So much nice stuff but yeah it's overwhelming so I'm pretty much just saving atm ha.. for vista or maybe old derg idek yet

Buying more fodder priced imps again because I'm imp trash

My friend is holding her for me rn, can't wait to add her to the imp hoard!

Last edited:
^nice pink turtttt grats :D

im gonna sell some of my gems i think i need treas now more anyways

anyone want this gen 1? gonna exalt soon bc no lair space

and more ill exalt unless someone wants one:

dragon
dragon

edit: exalted them

also i hatched this one myself (2 of its siblings are in the spoiler) and i thought it was cool so im keeping it:
BBCode:

Last edited:
ok, now I'm obsessed with buying vistas ;u; snagged this one as my dergs are def not leveled up enough to fight here! I LOVE IT

Capture.jpg

Last edited:
ok, now I'm obsessed with buying vistas ;u; snagged this one as my dergs are def not leveled up enough to fight here! I LOVE IT

View attachment 174693

i havent equipped any yet but i got the Spring seasonal and the treasure hoarder one. ive been in the Coli training grounds all evening, enuf to level up to L4, and havent sniffed a vista there yet... :(

Q- does all FR chat have to go here on this thread? :confused:
could i start a poll thread re which vistas everyone likes, for instance??

i havent equipped any yet but i got the Spring seasonal and the treasure hoarder one. ive been in the Coli training grounds all evening, enuf to level up to L4, and havent sniffed a vista there yet... :(

Q- does all FR chat have to go here on this thread? :confused:
could i start a poll thread re which vistas everyone likes, for instance??

The vistas are a rare drop. xD Level 4 isn't very long, so keep trying!

I'm pretty sure no one will be bothered if you create a new thread with a FR poll. I haven't been on TBT outside of this thread for a loooooong time, so as long as it's not against any forum rules to have two threads about the same topic going (I'm not really familiar with the rules anymore whoops), then I don't see why not? It's not like it's generating much discussion, or being very general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back