• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess it's all preferences, mine was stoned and everything and i tried it out with two physical ones worked well imo as long as you don't fight whatever's strong against your derg

ok thanks ,and Whats the build on your Mage ? I may do the picture below as a set up but am not sure yet ,i want to make good strong set up but the st is really low and it would get kill qick lol maybe i like your set up better 3EggWindNest.jpg

seems to be some attack/mage mix idek lol[/QUOTE]

i think its a mix attack/mage and better then the one i show you and here the build i use for arathorn but my last stone i have hast i may change it tho i feel like it dose nothing ;p

3EggWindNest.jpg502.png

Last edited:
Damn you, community and lore, I'm still torn between Shadow and Plague (those eyes make me drool)!
pleg pie best pie join us!

- - - Post Merge - - -

seems to be some attack/mage mix idek lol

i think its a mix attack/mage and better then the one i show you and here the build i use for arathorn but my last stone i have hast i may change it tho i feel like it dose nothing ;p

View attachment 174751View attachment 174752[/QUOTE]

yeah i have culex physical attack on my two other but yeah gonna keep that fae as it is too lazy to waste money on *** lol

ye, here's mine:

NqzYvfO.png

seems to be some attack/mage mix idek lol

This is a Mire Dragon build (with two too many Str and not enough Vit, someone didn't stat it right). That Lightning attack is a Physical move, not a magic attack.

Too bad it's Lightning, though, Mire dragons are supposed to be Arcane. o:

Yeah figured it was some weird build, might tincture it later on but ye mainly wanted an old 25 so :p

Most definitely. Many disease.

much disease. many wow. such cool.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Most definitely. Many disease.

- - - Post Merge - - -

With a tincture, this would definitely be an A+ dragon. : D

Good luck with saving up for those genes you posted before toooo

ye might do that asap when i have enough for those stones i miss, i guess i need eliminate and maybe that golden clock thing :0

thanks might take a few years :p

much disease. many wow. such cool.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ye might do that asap when i have enough for those stones i miss, i guess i need eliminate and maybe that golden clock thing :0

thanks might take a few years :p

clock thing ?? Do you mean Haste(Level) + 5 breath gain (I will check if i have a spare one )
3EggWindNest.png

G1 DRAGONS FOR SALE

PLEASE BUY ONE SO I CAN KEEP BIDDING IN THIS AUCTION
It's up to 285kg now whyyyy

Peach/Peach/Tomato
XXY!

Turquois/Purple/Purple
XYY!

White/Heather/Abyss

Aqua/Periwinkle/Teal

Platinum/Pistachio/Mint
Fake snowbelly~

Splash/Chartreuse/Chartreuse
XYY!

Mist/Lapis/Iris

Cottoncandy/Sunshine/Pearl

Brown/Marigold/Sanddollar

Maize/Grapefruit/Abyss

Midnight/Cerulean/Crocodile

Orca/Plum/Emerald

Robin/Crimson/Eggplant

Bubblegum/Banana/Ultramarine

Ice/Aqua/Shadow

White/Black/Royal

Can haggle on prices and accept treasure and some items!

Last edited:
yea that one and yea sure you don't have to though ^^'

- - - Post Merge - - -

I do have a spare one and Am looking for 15000 treasure or 20 Gems or maybe some thing that is equal to the item or BTB ?? Trying to make it affable ;)

NOTE:cheep's its selling in the Action house for 17995 TR or 24 gems

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back