Floating tiles on my island after hosting online

NoToRiOuS

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi i hosted on my island about a week ago and people were flying in and trying to leave. When finally the vistor landed the tiles in front of my airport were floating and a few other tiles on my island r now floating i cant get to my air port. Where the floating tiles r u can see threw the ground of the map and its like a invisible wall when i try to knock it down in build mode. Any help would be appreciated nintendo is working on the issue but no luck 😕 do i have to delete my island now 😢 thank u everyone

Hi, can u post a pic?
Also u can get to airport with rescue service. If u can get there start a conversation with me and I’ll come and look
Sounds like a hacker 😬

Also we’re the people from the tbt forums? If yes, who are they?

Hi, can u post a pic?
Also u can get to airport with rescue service. If u can get there start a conversation with me and I’ll come and look
Sounds like a hacker 😬

Also we’re the people from the tbt forums? If yes, who are they?
Hi im not home to get on right now but when i do i will post a picture. It wasn't anyone here I use dodo codes

Do you got pictures? Have you tried to close the game and reload?

I cant upload any pictures it says they r too big for the server to upload
Take a screenshot of the picture if you’re on mobile and upload that. That’s a problem for uploading pictures. You need to take a screenshot of the picture for it to work.

Ok these r pictures from my island one is in front of the airport and the other is in front of a villagers house

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230202-175038_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230202-175038_Gallery.jpg
    650.5 KB · Views: 97
  • Screenshot_20230202-175030_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230202-175030_Gallery.jpg
    655.3 KB · Views: 99
This is disturbing, and first I've heard of something like this in New Horizons. If that is still there after closing and reloading the game, it's permanently set in your save file. The only way to remove it would be by save editing. If that was put there by a hacker, it could possibly be reversed by another hacker. If you have cloud saves, it's possible Nintendo could fix it and have you restore, but I don't feel Nintendo has a team or time to do requests like that. I can try to share your pictures to the modding community and see if anyone has suggestions for removing it.

You should make a post on Reddit. I think awareness should be raised. Because this changes everything going forward with online multiplayer.

Hi im available now for a little and yes i reloaded downloaded deleted everything but still the same nintendo is trying to work on it now but this is frustrating i have to swtichs and my 2nd one actually got hacked into someone came to my island from someone leaking my code and they were able to control my swtich. They were able to control my character in game and also my phone is connected to nooklink and also got on my phone and was messing with it so yes it can happen and u dont knw who does it. I was able to kicked them off and restarted that island again and also did some updates on my phone to make sure everything was ok but it was definitely a crazy experience

I could come over to attempt to offer solutions. I'm no hacker, but I think I could think of something to help out!
(I could also bring gifts to try and make it less noticeable.)

Hey, when r u available? I’ll come have a look.
Sure let me knw
Post automatically merged:

I could come over to attempt to offer solutions. I'm no hacker, but I think I could think of something to help out!
U can try and come if u want but u cant get off the dock airport its gone

Back