• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Floatopia

PerishSong

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1721-2217-9325

looking forward to this one! I love the art style and fidelity, everything looks super high quality and is definitely inspired by animal crossing. it'll be free, unfortunately with gacha mechanics. I believe from what I've read though, it's only for cosmetics which is alright by me. other than that, I'll definitely be picking this one up. it'll be for switch, ps5 and pc

what do ya'll think?

It definitely is intriguing, it looks really cute and high quality. I'll definitely want to give it a try as it'll be free. Although what was going on with the end of the world section at the beginning? 😭 I find that a little confusing as it then went into happy utopia floating islands LOL

The characters remind me of MySims and the whole vibe reminds me of some random kids TV show I remember: 😂
IMG_6798.jpeg

But yeah, if it’s free then I’ll check it out, if I remember by the time it releases lol

Oh no, it's so cute. Very strong AC vibes, especially the terraforming part. Free-to-play sounds bad but I guess I'll keep an eye on this game.

omg i was shown this game the other day and wowie am i excited. in love with the style so far and it's so cute. ;w;

Back