• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Buying Flower crowns or a lot of Hyacinths so I can make one please

Xme

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
6828-6730-4010
Feedback
100% (89) +
Please I want a flower crown sooo bad one for me and one for my best friend

Do you have the flower crown recipe? How many flowers do you need per crown? If I have enough I'll bring 2 sets for you and your friend and 1 set for me as long as you make me one too!

Yesss! I do, that would be perfect 4 red hyacinths 2 yellow hyacinths and 2 white hyacinths! That makes one crown so x3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you have the flower crown recipe? How many flowers do you need per crown? If I have enough I'll bring 2 sets for you and your friend and 1 set for me as long as you make me one too!

Yesss! I do, that would be perfect 4 red hyacinths 2 yellow hyacinths and 2 white hyacinths! That makes one crown so x3

I am going to add you and open my gate so you can just come with everything and I will make all 3 of us some flowers crowns!!

Back