• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Flower Hybrids, You want ‘em I’ve got ‘em

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Pansy
Red Pansy
Blue Hybrid Pansy
White Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
White Cosmos
Feedback
100% (95) +
Here?s the deal, I?ve got lots of flowers and some of you guys want said flowers so I?ll sell them to you. I?ll be selling the hybrids in pairs so all you need to do is put them on the beach and just add water to grow more and more!

The rules of the game are simple: you request a hybrid I give you two of that flower for 1tbt, you can get 2 pairs of the same flower max per person, I will also be accepting any saplings as payment (rate of 4 tree starts per pair)

pink, purple, orange tulips
Pink, purple, orange, blue roses
Purple, orange, blue pansies
Pink, orange cosmos
Pink, orange lilies
Pink, red, white carnations
Blue violets

I would totally take a pair of blue roses and a pair of blue violets if still possible.
Ill be available for a while yet tonight and if not will be on tomorrow.
Total 2 tbt right?

may ii have a pair of..
pink tulips
pink cosmos
pink lilies
pink carnations

(also, why on the beach?) ive wanted to try breeding any pink flowers so ii asked for tips, bht nobody said anything about putting them on the beach, id love to here your tips on it, thanks) :)

I am DONE waiting for a black tulip so may I have a pair of purple tulips?
Also, blue violets.

I don't think you can acquire blue rose with blue roses so I'll work with that one myself :(

(also, why on the beach?) ive wanted to try breeding any pink flowers so ii asked for tips, bht nobody said anything about putting them on the beach, id love to here your tips on it, thanks) :)

I don't think there's a difference if you try to breed flowers on land or on the beach. People put them on the beach either so villagers won't move on them, or don't plant flowers next to them, or just separate it as they don't have place--basically their town is full with pwp and stuff. If you have 10 villagers it's safe to put them anywhere in your map.

I would totally take a pair of blue roses and a pair of blue violets if still possible.
Ill be available for a while yet tonight and if not will be on tomorrow.
Total 2 tbt right?

Sorry for the delay! I have your order ready vm or pm me when you?re available for me to come drop them off :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

may ii have a pair of..
pink tulips
pink cosmos
pink lilies
pink carnations

Your flowers are ready, let me know when you?re available :) I put them on the beach because for me I?ve noticed that they breed a lot faster than just on the grass

Hello! I'd like 1 pair of blue violets, and 1 pair of white carnations. For that, I'll give you 8 saplings. Not cedar, right? I'll be on later today in about 3 hours for a while, hope you see this! :)

I am DONE waiting for a black tulip so may I have a pair of purple tulips?
Also, blue violets.

I don't think you can acquire blue rose with blue roses so I'll work with that one myself :(

Hello! I have your flowers ready, let me know when your available :) you can get blue roses by breeding two blue roses! I?ve done it so often I have too many lol, if you would like a pair of blue roses i can give you some :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I'd like 1 pair of blue violets, and 1 pair of white carnations. For that, I'll give you 8 saplings. Not cedar, right? I'll be on later today in about 3 hours for a while, hope you see this! :)

I accept cedar or normal saplings! Vm me later when you?re ready :)

Hello! I have your flowers ready, let me know when your available :) you can get blue roses by breeding two blue roses! I’ve done it so often I have too many lol, if you would like a pair of blue roses i can give you some :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I accept cedar or normal saplings! Vm me later when you’re ready :)

Will do buckaroo!

Hello! I have your flowers ready, let me know when your available :) you can get blue roses by breeding two blue roses! I?ve done it so often I have too many lol, if you would like a pair of blue roses i can give you some :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I accept cedar or normal saplings! Vm me later when you?re ready :)

Oh I didn't know that! Thanks for telling me, I want a pair then! I'll be online for a couple of hours. I'll add you now and wait for you.

hello iam ready for my order! can you tell me the total?

okay great! my gates are open, you will be visiting VaL 12908

Back