• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling flower hybrids🌸

ren-crossing

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (14) +
i?m trying to get rid of some flowers so i thought i?d list them here!

x5 black lilies
x5 orange cosmos
x5 purple roses
x7 black roses
x7 pink cosmos
x10 gold roses
x10 pink roses
x10 pink carnations

i?d also be willing to sell the ?base? colors of flowers as well if you like.

i would prefer IGB over TBT, but i?m open to whatever works for you!

i'd like to buy all pink carnations ; w ;
would 500k be enough?

Last edited:
My gates are already open, hope you don’t mind, my cousin is here too. But he won’t bother you lol

i'd like to buy all your pink roses and pink carnations ; w ;
would 1mil be enough?
i might have some extra pink roses, and you can have all of the carnations. 1 mil is plenty, drop off or pick up?

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gates are already open, hope you don’t mind, my cousin is here too. But he won’t bother you lol

sounds good, on my way

yep! drop off or pick up?

I'd like to pick up please! There's honestly no room near my train station to plant flowers oof. I know you said you'd prefer IGB over tbt, but I hope 1 tbt each is alright, I don't have IGB to spare. OTL

I'd like to pick up please! There's honestly no room near my train station to plant flowers oof. I know you said you'd prefer IGB over tbt, but I hope 1 tbt each is alright, I don't have IGB to spare. OTL

yeah not a problem! i’ll finish up a trade and open up my gates

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gates are already open, hope you don?t mind, my cousin is here too. But he won?t bother you lol

acnl won?t let me enter your town since your cousins there. let me know when they?re gone?

- - - Post Merge - - -

acnl won’t let me enter your town since your cousins there. let me know when they’re gone?

I’ll tell him to leave no biggie lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

acnl won’t let me enter your town since your cousins there. let me know when they’re gone?

sure! just let me know when :)

Back