• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Flowers and others for tbt

xXJessXx

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (51) +
Hi, I need TBT badly so I’m selling some things.
-4 purple roses
-2 baskets (9 each) of perfect cherries
-Tweeter
-2 Jacob’s Ladders
-Heart r. Balloon
-Pic of scooter

Offer below and thank you for reading

Last edited:
could i please have 5 jacobs ladders? just one question though, do they wilt if your town is not in perfect condition?

could i please have 5 jacobs ladders? just one question though, do they wilt if your town is not in perfect condition?

Of course :) And no, they don’t wilt. I have some in my town from a friend and my town isn’t perfect

im sorry i dont have any but, J.l's wilt if you dont water them regularly. I'm sure if your town doesnt meet the standards to be considered in perfect condition they will not wilt.

may ii have 4 blue roses and 4 purple roses? how much tbt would you like? ii believe we have added eachother already, so when youre ready ii can pickup or you can deliver!? just lmk

Last edited:
Hi, I’m selling them for 2tbt each :) So that will be 16tbt in total. I’d prefer delivery if that’s okay :)

thats totally fine with me!! gates are opened now

Yes! I'm going to open my gates now. Also I recently made a new save file, so please excuse the messy tiles as I was pot resetting for the villagers I wanted xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

So sorry! Because I started a new file, I totally forgot about changing the "Parental Controls," but the gates are open now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and yes, I miscalculated lol

Back