• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Flowers for 1 tbt each

Chere.

Lost in the memories
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Shiny Foongus Foraged Mushroom
Stained Trombone Spore Foraged Mushroom
Monumental Foraged Mushroom
Pink Poyopuffball Foraged Mushroom
Embarrassed Foraged Blushroom
Mythical Foraged Mushroom
Porkini Foraged Mushroom
Booton Foraged Mushroom
Yellow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Feedback
100% (597) +
I have extra flowers for sale! I'm constantly breeding so I always have more flowers than I know what to do with. ;v; I'm selling all of the following flowers for 1 tbt each! c:
Although I'd prefer tbt, I'm also open to IGB so if you'd prefer that then just offer below and we can work something out. :)

For Sale:
Blue Roses x20
Purple Roses x15
Black Roses x15
Purple Pansies x12
Blue Pansies x22
Red carnations x17
White carnations x2
Black cosmos x4

Wi-Fi Ratings after trades are greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
i can get you all 10 ladders and 6 of the mushrooms for 1tbt each, if you're interested!

i can get you all 10 ladders and 6 of the mushrooms for 1tbt each, if you're interested!

That'd be great, thanks! I'm waiting on someone else to trade atm, but I can send a VM when I'm available if that's alight?

I think I also have some elegant mushrooms, I'm just not sure how many. Maybe 5?

Hey that's great! Can you check how many you have? Just so I know how much tbt to send over after trading. c: Is your fc the one in the side bar?

I have a total of 6 elegant mushrooms for 2TBT, so 12TBT total. Is that good for you?
It's the FC I have displayed.

I have a total of 6 elegant mushrooms for 2TBT, so 12TBT total. Is that good for you?
It's the FC I have displayed.

Yeah that sounds fine. I just added you! My fc is also on the side bar. May I come to your town? I'm afraid that mine is an absolute mess and has little to no room to drop items.

Town is opened

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll wait another 7 minutes before closing my gate as I do have another queue lined up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I closed my gate. Let me know a time when you're ready.
It's currently 11:35PM EST.

Town is opened

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll wait another 7 minutes before closing my gate as I do have another queue lined up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I closed my gate. Let me know a time when you're ready.
It's currently 11:35PM EST.

Hi, sorry for disappearing. Something urgent came up irl and I had to deal with it asap. I'm available now if you are, but if you're not just let me know when you'd be able to trade.

i'd like to buy 10 of each, purple roses and purple pansies.

i'd like to buy 10 of each, purple roses and purple pansies.

Yeah sure! I’ll be able to trade in about 10-15 minutes if that’s okay with you? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, I can trade now. Are you available?

Back